Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
is any of this completed? i see its in a collection now so is the collection full of little mini games?
Yes, each of these episodes can be played in any order, they are not in chronological order so that you must play the first one to understand the second one etc.

It's just Funkerman travelling the world, visiting gyms, russian villages, gas stations etc, and you can play the Jingle Balls XMAS-version whenever, you do not need to wait until christmas. What's special with Jingle Balls is that it's in 3D, which differs from the rest.

Question is, where will Futterman appear next? In a Jungle deep in the Amazon, a library, a mall, a circus, a beach?

Maybe a Transylvanian village, ending up at a Castle fighting vampires?
Could be called "Funkerman at Night".

Funkerman is F95's own Waldo, you'll never know where he shows up next!

They are very funny with interesting puzzles.

1. Gas Station/Petrol Station (Newest/Latest release and is also more puzzling, requiring you to drag n drop to combine items)
2. Fuckerman (The one that started it all? Also require ammo-management since you need to shoot down enemies beside solving puzzles)
3. Russian Village (Bit smaller than original Fuckerman but still several puzzles)
3. Gym (Straight and to the point, easier puzzles and a bit shorter)
4. Jingle Balls (Christmas-setting and in 3D, i feel that Futterman is at his best in 2D, like Gas Station showed)

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, each of these episodes can be played in any order, they are not in chronological order so that you must play the first one to understand the second one etc.

It's just Funkerman travelling the world, visiting gyms, russian villages, gas stations etc, and you can play the Jingle Balls XMAS-version whenever, you do not need to wait until christmas. What's special with Jingle Balls is that it's in 3D, which differs from the rest.

Question is, where will Futterman appear next? In a Jungle deep in the Amazon, a library, a mall, a circus, a beach?

Maybe a Transylvanian village, ending up at a Castle fighting vampires?
Could be called "Funkerman at Night".

Funkerman is F95's own Waldo, you'll never know where he shows up next!

They are very funny with interesting puzzles.

1. Gas Station/Petrol Station (Newest/Latest release and is also more puzzling, requiring you to drag n drop to combine items)
2. Fuckerman (The one that started it all? Also require ammo-management since you need to shoot down enemies beside solving puzzles)
3. Russian Village (Bit smaller than original Fuckerman but still several puzzles)
3. Gym (Straight and to the point, easier puzzles and a bit shorter)
4. Jingle Balls (Christmas-setting and in 3D, i feel that Futterman is at his best in 2D, like Gas Station showed)
lmao i love the way u replied, it sounds like ur trying to promote it

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
lmao i love the way u replied, it sounds like ur trying to promote it
Would love to see Futterman in a Jungle next time, or how about Futterman in Space? :)

The games are hilarious with lots of quirky puzzles.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Could anyone help me get these working on Mac? I tried Wine and Wine Staging, but get nothing...

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I have the green stuff you get from the store, a rope, water, and the tool that is behind the lady at the counter
First i enter the shack/workshop next to the Station and grab Water Bottle, then i head to the back, climb up and grab the Bent Crowbar on the roof, then climb down and grab the black hose by the red barrels (left side of the wooden ladder).

Then i enter the workshop/shack again and put the Crowbar i found on the roof in the Vise (Vise is at the bottom left inside shack, and you drag the bent crowbar to the vise to use it) to straighten it out, you also have to click E again to pick it up after you've straightened it.

At this stage, i have a Waterbottle, a hose and a functional Crowbar.

Now, head to the back of the house again and use the Crowbar on the planks that are nailed over that door (Protection against Zombies!), then click E to enter the door.

Now you are with the Lady at the counter, grab the Saw (without a blade) that is standing next to the door and have an encounter with the lady at the counter and a golden key will appear on the desk, pick up the key and head to the shop area, drag the golden key on the keyhole (its in the center of the cabinet) to open the glasscabinet and then pick up the Green Canister.

At this stage, i have Waterbottle, Hose, Saw (without blade) and Green Canister.

Drag Waterbottle (in your inventory) to the Green Canister to combine them (Antifreeze!), and give the Green Canister to the girl w cowboyhat who has an overheated engine at the back of the station.

After the encounter with the girl with the cowboyhat, she puts a sawblade on the hood of the car.

Now drag the sawblade to the saw to combine them and voila! Now you have a functional Saw!

Then head to the Workshop next to the Station (the one where you had a vise), and use the Saw on the Lock on the right side!

Head downstairs and pick up the Red Nozzle on the ground downstairs, the encounter with the duo is optional.

Now you have a red nozzle and a hose in your inventory, drag the nozzle on the hose to combine them!

Give the combined item (nozzle+hose) to the girl (drag item to girl) with the bike at the front of the petrolstation since she has problems with filling her motorcycle.

That should complete the Petrolstation and conclude Futtermans visit there! :)

Hoping Funkerman will show up in the Jungles of the Amazon, A Piratehip , In Space or maybe on the Streets of San Fransisco next!

More puzzles!

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The only game i'm stuck on atm is petrol station because I don't know what to do after I have a animations(sex) with the lady in the store. May someone please help me in my time of need?
The next thing you're supposed to do is pick up the yellow key at the end of the counter then drag it to the glass cabinet door lock and the right side should open.

Next from what TBone mentioned you're supposed to be able to pick up the green anti-freeze on the 2nd shelf all the way to the right (goes into inventory?), but I can't seem to do that at all. Clicking it does nothing, clicking and dragging doesn't work (mouse cursor disappears), and dragging the water bottle over it does nothing too, so I'm stuck. Does anyone else have that problem, or know what to do there?

Reactions: Jacks0n

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
The next thing you're supposed to do is pick up the yellow key at the end of the counter then drag it to the glass cabinet door lock and the right side should open.

Next from what TBone mentioned you're supposed to be able to pick up the green anti-freeze on the 2nd shelf all the way to the right (goes into inventory?), but I can't seem to do that at all. Clicking it does nothing, clicking and dragging doesn't work (mouse cursor disappears), and dragging the water bottle over it does nothing too, so I'm stuck. Does anyone else have that problem, or know what to do there?
Hit E when pretty much in/over the cabinet to pick-up the anti-freeze, same way you'd pickup the bent crowbar.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

Do not mouseclick, after the cabinet is open, just move up to the right side of the cabinet and click "E" to grab the canister to your Inventory.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes