Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Wonder what Futterman is up to next? Village in Jungle? Space? Transylvanian Castle? Beach?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It comes out tomorrow
All aboard The Fuckerman! Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga Choo Choo! :LOL:
Someone post a link dammit.
We're all on the Futterman-Train!

Destination Parts Unknown!
anyone got it?
Getting a REquest thread for it ASAP
this it the link for TRAIN v0.2 ,enjoy it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you Tns the Real!
Original Post got updated with the most recent development.
Happy gaming!

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
How to use the Tiaport?
go up stairs and u will see a cup-like thing. Put that and the glass cup you got after fucking the train crew together and then put the cup to the tiaport u will get the cup filled up. Give it to the demon upstairs then u can unlock her scene

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
First i enter the shack/workshop next to the Station and grab Water Bottle, then i head to the back, climb up and grab the Bent Crowbar on the roof, then climb down and grab the black hose by the red barrels (left side of the wooden ladder).

Then i enter the workshop/shack again and put the Crowbar i found on the roof in the Vise (Vise is at the bottom left inside shack, and you drag the bent crowbar to the vise to use it) to straighten it out, you also have to click E again to pick it up after you've straightened it.

At this stage, i have a Waterbottle, a hose and a functional Crowbar.

Now, head to the back of the house again and use the Crowbar on the planks that are nailed over that door (Protection against Zombies!), then click E to enter the door.

Now you are with the Lady at the counter, grab the Saw (without a blade) that is standing next to the door and have an encounter with the lady at the counter and a golden key will appear on the desk, pick up the key and head to the shop area, drag the golden key on the keyhole (its in the center of the cabinet) to open the glasscabinet and then pick up the Green Canister.

At this stage, i have Waterbottle, Hose, Saw (without blade) and Green Canister.

Drag Waterbottle (in your inventory) to the Green Canister to combine them (Antifreeze!), and give the Green Canister to the girl w cowboyhat who has an overheated engine at the back of the station.

After the encounter with the girl with the cowboyhat, she puts a sawblade on the hood of the car.

Now drag the sawblade to the saw to combine them and voila! Now you have a functional Saw!

Then head to the Workshop next to the Station (the one where you had a vise), and use the Saw on the Lock on the right side!

Head downstairs and pick up the Red Nozzle on the ground downstairs, the encounter with the duo is optional.

Now you have a red nozzle and a hose in your inventory, drag the nozzle on the hose to combine them!

Give the combined item (nozzle+hose) to the girl (drag item to girl) with the bike at the front of the petrolstation since she has problems with filling her motorcycle.

That should complete the Petrolstation and conclude Futtermans visit there! :)

Hoping Funkerman will show up in the Jungles of the Amazon, A Piratehip , In Space or maybe on the Streets of San Fransisco next!

More puzzles!
Really appreciate the guide but no matter how many times I drag and drop the crowbar on the vice it just disappears. Is it because my comp sucks and the game is having issues or something else?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes