lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Really cool games. The Patrol Station one was my favorite. That red head chick is stunning.

Last edited:

peterrdepeter

Mar 20, 2019
Really appreciate the guide but no matter how many times I drag and drop the crowbar on the vice it just disappears. Is it because my comp sucks and the game is having issues or something else?
drag the crowbar to the right side of the crate otherwise it wont work

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
So apparently the next version is going to be a combination of ALL LEVELS. So now all the current and previous versions are going into one game I believe.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
When going up the stairs I cant see the broken mug. So this guide is useless.
My walkthrough was for the previous train version 0.2.
The newest one hit today and is 0.3. A lot of things changed. Locations for items were changed what item you got from girls also changed so yeah can't really use it anymore.

Edit : Some of it is still good . For example what you need to give the girls to make them fuckable is still the same.
All of the items are still in the game and what items to combine is still the same.
Only thing that was added was 2 items (sword and the scabbard combine these 2 and give it to the new girl in the last train compartment)

Edit 2 : And also a key was added to unlock the last train compartment. In 0.2 you didn't need a key but now you do.

Last edited:

Superk

May 21, 2017
Kinda wish the "hitboxes" for the items were wider. Constantly trying the correct item and having it be pixel perfect is really infuriating.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Version 0.3 is broken you cant progress further after giving the lady on break her cigarettes.

edit: Nvm it took like 10 tries to drag the scissors to the exact spot needed to cut the curtains...well ..should have expected this when playing games that are this poorly designed.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.3 is broken you cant progress further after giving the lady on break her cigarettes.

edit: Nvm it took like 10 tries to drag the scissors to the exact spot needed to cut the curtains...well ..should have expected this when playing games that are this poorly designed.
It's not poorly designed, it's just logical.

Reactions: nekobasu
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes