Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Fuckout 69 [v0.1] [Bambook]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Furabia

Very nice art in the style of old flash games, and the sex scenes are animated and good as well... but there are only a few given how the game is abandoned.

Gameplay is trash tough. It's mostly like the old adventure games of Sierra and the like: move from screen to screen and speak with people and "solve puzzles".

I say it in quotations because even those old games were infamous for their obtuse puzzles. Like you had to use a rubber chiken to cross a bridge lol? But here it is turned up to eleven because while this dev has good art skills, his game design is even worse than amateur... what I'm saying is that the dev can't make a good game to save his life, and therefore should stick to simpler VN styled games with his good art and animations.

But even then, I would warn you if you want to follow this dev, since his games are all more or less in this same vein, and he has a tendency to abandon projects willy nilly (just like this one was abandoned on a whim) so not the best dev out there to support I'll tell ya.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1184019

Another great part of hard work from Bambook. This is awesome game for fallout series fans. No bugs or errors. Just awesome gameplay. Fuckout 69 is everything what you need right now. Waiting for updates <3
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

A side scroller very much like the fuckerman series. You solve puzzles and have sex with people and things.

This one is obviously modelled on the Fallout Universe and although only 0.1. Version has 5 characters you can have sex with, all with smooth animation. This also contains Futa so if you are into that, like me, then even better.

Good Stuff.