Fugitives in Paradise (game project)

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I'm working on this project, and I would love to hear your opinion about it.
It'll be a game in RenPy, but I made this resumed (I'll post here some in-between images I didn't put in the comic) comic to introduce the story. It was a rush made because I'm on vacation, and I want to use this time to introduce the project to the community. So there are a lot of problems with the images. Some of them are incomplete, others have minor errors and mistakes. I still have to make the post-production in those renders, so this does not reflect the final quality of the images.

Synopsis: The MC (default name: Jack) and 3 women were imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit. They manage to escape together, and they'll try to prove their innocence and/or get revenge, it'll be your choice.

Expanding: The MC's parents died in a car accident, so he moved with Maria and his husband, a CEO at a big bank. The MC is a computer nerd, so he gets an internship in the bank and found a serious flaw in the security. The CEO asks him to show him its flaws and keep them a secret. After showing this, the CEO uses the flaws to steal a big chunk of the money and blamed him. Not only the MC but everyone that knew he had found this flaw. Another intern (Joan), the secretary (Alice), and the CEO's wife (Maria).
The CEO used his power and money to guarantee the conviction and that they would stay isolated in prison for a long time. They go to the prison of maximum security which is divided into male and female wings. 4 years later, the MC, with some help from gang members, manages to hack the system of the prison planning open just the cells of Maria, Alice, Joan, and himself, but by accident he opens all cells, causing a mass escape.
Maria's sister, a very rich person, helps them to go to a big house in a small city far away from the prison, where they will live together to plan how to prove their innocence. The CEO, fearing they succeed, will hunt them, which will force the MC and the women to form a kind of gang to protect themselves. They will find allies, make plans, steal things, and do everything it's necessary to fight a billionaire that hired a serial killer to kill them.
The day-to-day life of the characters will be the way they will try to get over their traumas, try to have fun, and grow. The MC was imprisoned at 18 years old when he was just a skinny shy nerd. Now he is strong but still sees himself as that awkward nerd, not realizing how the women now also desire him. He didn't say a single woman in his time in jail, so his skills are something he needs to work on. Because of it, the women love to tease him, they think it's cute when he blushes. The women also get 4 years without sex with men, so they are also on fire.

tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, harem, NTR (it will not be obligatory, you can disable it and not lose anything in the story, the same with Futa), Milf, big titties, small titties, big ass, small ass, Humor, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Point & click, Romance, Sex toys, Stripping, Teasing (a lot), Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Anal sex, BDSM, Cosplay, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Spanking, Titfuck.

Comic (EN):
Comic (PT):

My plan is to do this full-time. So your opinion is important to me, even more, the bad critiques. If you can correct my grammar mistakes, I'll genuinely appreciate it.

My plan is to release the beta version in a week with the entire prologue (It goes further than this comic).

Last edited: