5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

suginger

Jan 25, 2023
Noticed that a good bit of the videos didn't have sound, so I went through the process of finding and remuxing a bunch with audios from either sound designers (Audiodude, EvilAudio, Lerico etc) or other audios from Rule34. Besides some files just being the exclusive ones from Audiodude, all other audios were mixed with the original video sources without bloating the files. Original video sources were also merged and looped together to match the length of audios.

It ain't perfect but hopefully it's tolerable!

(Edit: Added mirror for the complete zip file)

Last edited:

shh4136

Mar 16, 2019
Noticed that a good bit of the videos didn't have sound, so I went through the process of finding and remuxing a bunch with audios from either sound designers (Audiodude, EvilAudio, Lerico etc) or other audios from Rule34. Besides some files just being the exclusive ones from Audiodude, all other audios were mixed with the original video sources without bloating the files. Original video sources were also merged and looped together to match the length of audios.

The folder isn't public?

Arldor

May 15, 2017

(Edit: forgot to make folder public)
great job, but can you make it as one archive pls? it`s really painful to download them one by one without a premium

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes