Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Do Ninja girl not have any voice or sounds at all or its my local problem?
It also look like this for me, knowning Beelzeebub's they didin't want to pay tfor voice of bonus character that only one of 10 people will get access to.

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Updated April 19, 2022
・ Watch movie in gallery ・ Add free molester mode
・ Place skip button for boarding phase etc. ・
Add process to initialize resolution at the start of game
・ Fix bug that molester movie does not change
・ Fix bug that is not captured when fleeing
New update. Does anyone have it?

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone know how to go in horny mode with a girl
The yellow bar doesn't decrease it's normal ?

Aug 11, 2020
I don't understand the language, has anyone translated it into English?
They added a script that automatically translates the text to English. The quality isn't very good, as you can imagine. It's also an old, bugged version of the game.

Don't get your hopes up for an actual translation. The games of this dev are quite popular, yet nobody has ever translated one.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I like the idea of the game, its interesting and fits my desire for things like this, especially since its not just VN like most i see are, but its a real struggle trying to figure things out with the translation among other things. i got two questions. one is there a free mode or something to this that i can unlock? the other is when the chikan segment ends and the woman breaks away is she supposed to be fully clothed in the next go at her? feel like a glitch or something to me.

Aug 11, 2020
HOW TO UPDATE THE TRANSLATION

1. Download the latest version of the game and unzip it (post #260)
  2. Browse to the old version (linked in the first post of this thread) and copy following files and folders to the new version: winhttp.dll ; doorstop_config.ini ; and the entire BepInEx folder.
  3. Go to post #25 to actually enable the translation script, if you haven't done that already.

If you don't have an older version: I attached the translation script to this post. This was taken directly from the first post of this thread and I've done the settings edits mentioned in post #25.

Folder structure: train molester game folder structure.png

Last edited:

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
HOW TO UPDATE THE TRANSLATION

1. Download the latest version of the game and unzip it (post #260)
  2. Browse to the old version (linked in the first post of this thread) and copy following files and folders to the new version: winhttp.dll ; doorstop_config.ini ; and the entire BepInEx folder.
  3. Go to post #25 to actually enable the translation script, if you haven't done that already.

If you don't have an older version: I attached the translation script to this post. This was taken directly from the first post of this thread and I've done the settings edits mentioned in post #25.

Folder structure: View attachment 1766918
Ahhh still machine trans but include some sex scene, I'll add it to what I'm working on. (If I'm diligent enough)

For someone still want. Of course, I still can't update every character's twitter message at all. Guess I'll have to use a debugger to help change the date. before it leads me to the ending

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes