Seeking Full Choice Based Female Protagonist Games

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I want a female protagonist game with a full freedom like most of things will be choice based and it will have good story content on game. As example; if you are a school chick, it can give you choice to be cumdump of bullies or kill them all with your actions. I don't know a game that gives you full freedom but its fine if its gives you enough freedom too. Game engine is not important. Also sorry for bit broken english, not my main language.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have some games to offer you that offer a lot of freedom for the player, but not as much as you would like.
you can try :

good girl gone bad : Complete game. Lot of choice (changing the story) but no free move
Chloe18 : Complete game. Lot of choice, free move but Less freedom than in good girl gone bad
degrees of lewdity : Lot of choice, free move... I haven't tried it in a long time, so I'm gonna have a hard time saying any more.
Alansya chronicles : fleeting iris : choice changing the game (lot of routes) free move (big big map) but some roads close others

I don't know if that's gonna work for you.
There's probably others I haven't thought of.

Reactions: egosga

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I have some games to offer you that offer a lot of freedom for the player, but not as much as you would like.
you can try :

good girl gone bad : Complete game. Lot of choice (changing the story) but no free move
Chloe18 : Complete game. Lot of choice, free move but Less freedom than in good girl gone bad
degrees of lewdity : Lot of choice, free move... I haven't tried it in a long time, so I'm gonna have a hard time saying any more.
Alansya chronicles : fleeting iris : choice changing the game (lot of routes) free move (big big map) but some roads close others

I don't know if that's gonna work for you.
There's probably others I haven't thought of.
Well i finished all of these games expect degrees of lewdity and Fleeting Iris because it was not completed fully but I still liked them all. These are games that i want. Still thank you for your recommendation. Also I just realised you have a female protagonist game too so i will try it.

Reactions: pepette

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
When you say this you mean VN, RPG, Simulator, ACT....Basically anything where the girl can make choices?

Cuz I'm mostly a RPG person....
Yeah, I am mostly a RPG person too but others are really fine for me too.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well i finished all of these games expect degrees of lewdity and Fleeting Iris because it was not completed fully but I still liked them all. These are games that i want. Still thank you for your recommendation. Also I just realised you have a female protagonist game too so i will try it.
Although my game isn't linear, you won't have as many choices as in the ones I mentioned
and I'm a long way from finishing it.
Hope you'll like it...

Reactions: egosga