4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
at the risk of sounding like a broken record, does anyone have the 5.0 update?
Does anyone know anything about what has been going on with this one since last year, in fact?

PS: Checked his Patreon and yeah, latest update or bit of info on the same was v5.0's release back in the begining of March.
Everything else since has been about his other projects, a comic and the SIMS mod. Not looking good.

Last edited:

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
On the Itch page he says " work is well underway on the seventh chapter over at the Patreon. " The Patreon page is just filled with the stupid Sims mod so anything about this game just gets lost.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
This was posted October 5, 2022
""Hey Patrons, it's been - as some of you have rightly noted - quite a while since the last Full of Seamen game update. In short: I'm working on it and expect to release the next interim version soon!

Longer version: As you can imagine, the workflow on Full of Seamen is markedly different from that of The Sims or the Quim comic, both of which sre sustained by compact updates I can easily post multiple times per week. Full of Seamen is a much more long-term and complicated project, both in terms of narrative structuring as well as the asset mass required.

I realized some months ago that the initial script needed some gardening, or it would take another few more years before it became a concrete thing you can play. So I've spent some time rewriting, polishing some elements, and it's finally somewhere I feel is going to work the way I intended it.

So - watch this space, we'll be back on that boat soon!""

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I guess this game is abandoned.. A pity, it was very, very promising!
Well, last update about this game was 5.2 in late november on the dev patreon, i don't think it's abandoned but much likely is on slow mode dev since the dev is busy with his other patreon content (sims and a comic) that seems to be liked more by his supporters (mind that i'm not his patreon, i'm only judging by title of the news and number of likes they receive).

Hopes are still somewhat up for this game but i won't expect quick updates. Maybe once he will rewrite all what he need to he could get back to a more steady pace for this game (and hence justify patreons to support it, right now i would be pissed to pay since the focus is all on sims/comic, not my cup of tea).

lght571

Jan 5, 2020
It's a 3,09GB game, but it finished 20 minutes. Also, there is no WalkThrough WalkThrough WalkThrough.. Bullshit.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes