4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Looking forward to funny and adventurous seatrip with a lot of horny seamen and other folks :)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Already a pun in the name of the VN so I gotta check it out.
And it continues in a funny way. I like it.

But then again if Frank Drebin and Topper Harley had a baby
I'd adopt it right away.

The renders are decent. There is a full range of different body type characters.
Not the same old magazin cover photoshop model body types. That's great.

All character introduced seem rather quirky and thus prolly be fun.

Really looking forward to future updates. (y)

Reactions: banuma

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
it looks like it was meant to be played as male mc. he should rewrite the dialoge for femal mc.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not as bad as the terrible game title would have me think... Too short right now to really know whether it will be worth playing in future but at least it has some interesting characters. I fear the amount of work the developer is lining up for themselves by having gender choice and lesbian, gay, and straight content.

Best of success to the developer, I'll have to check back after a few updates and see if there is something worth playing.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...they always say "use the search" for common questions...but if you only find the same question again and again without a single answer it dont helps much...

So lets repeat the question again: Is there a dickfree lesbian route? Or at least one planned?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Has the 1.1.2 for free (unsure if this is newer or older than the patreon release for 0.3)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes