• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Full-stack developer looking to transition into game development Unity, Renpy, Unreal

EROSEUROS

Feb 28, 2024
I'm a full-stack web dev by day and a game dev enthusiast by night. I've dabbled in unity and even published a small game or two, but after those recent issues with them, I've shifted my focus to unreal 5. In the meantime, I finished my degree and moved to another continent. Unfortunately, job hunting in web development hasn't been fruitful, so I've decided to focus on game dev. I'm up for lending a hand with coding for your games or whipping up websites for them.

Just a quick heads up, my current computer is a dumpster find, and it struggles to handle Unity's demands. As a result, I might be more helpful with renpy or other lightweight game engines.

Skills:
Unity, Renpy, Unreal Engine 5 (but I can learn godot or any other), Photoshop, Figma, Premiere, After effects.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: they_fucked_my_ass_in_akihabara

Employment Type & Rates:
I primarily seek paid opportunities, with rates to be negotiated based on project complexity, however, depending on the project, I am open to considering unpaid work as well.

Availability:
Since I'm currently unemployed, I have plenty of free time, but that could change once I secure a job.

Work Samples:
I have some projects on my personal github account, but I prefer to share them privately.

Additional comments:
None