[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Full-stack developer looking to transition into game development Unity, Renpy, Unreal

EROSEUROS

Feb 28, 2024
I'm a full-stack web dev by day and a game dev enthusiast by night. I've dabbled in unity and even published a small game or two, but after those recent issues with them, I've shifted my focus to unreal 5. In the meantime, I finished my degree and moved to another continent. Unfortunately, job hunting in web development hasn't been fruitful, so I've decided to focus on game dev. I'm up for lending a hand with coding for your games or whipping up websites for them.

Just a quick heads up, my current computer is a dumpster find, and it struggles to handle Unity's demands. As a result, I might be more helpful with renpy or other lightweight game engines.

Skills:
Unity, Renpy, Unreal Engine 5 (but I can learn godot or any other), Photoshop, Figma, Premiere, After effects.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: they_fucked_my_ass_in_akihabara

Employment Type & Rates:
I primarily seek paid opportunities, with rates to be negotiated based on project complexity, however, depending on the project, I am open to considering unpaid work as well.

Availability:
Since I'm currently unemployed, I have plenty of free time, but that could change once I secure a job.

Work Samples:
I have some projects on my personal github account, but I prefer to share them privately.

Additional comments:
None