VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Full Stride [Ch. 5] [Alithini Istoria]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

The story is relatable to people/real life
    If youre finding some good visual novel with a story and not all about sex this is the game

Better than most popular visual games,you dont have to grind for stats and browse in a map to trigger events,ITS a pure visual novel

All characters have different personalities,including character development for mc

Very unique visual novel ive played so far
    Every chapters/updates are long

You can see the developer is sincere in developing and creating story for this game
    Plus the developer communicates and listens to his supporters

10/10 for the story
    9/10 for sex scene
    Updates 10/10
  2. 4.00 star(s)

u z i

Ch. 4

this is certainly a unique VN. the story is pretty simple. after reading the overview, i was expecting a fuck fest, but the pacing is actually a bit slow(and realistic). writing is pretty good. there is attention to detail. all characters are well made and feel different. the story is fairly linear (as far as i can see), although you might get different variations(or future consequences) depending on some of the choices you make. you meet and and hook up with lots of different women, kind of like a dating sim but it's actually a VN without the grind. i personally don't mind HS models but still the visuals to me are somewhat lacking. on top of that there are no animations until chapter 4. but still i'm glad the dev has started putting in animations. HS models without animations feels very weird for me. anyways, certainly an overall well-made VN, definitely worth trying out if you are looking for something slow-paced and realistic.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

caravaggio

This game is definitely good! Visuals are so-so, there are some hot models but the general quality is just average. Although I'm sure that with some more experience it will improve.. anyway is good enough to be enjoyable. There aren't many choices and it gets a bit too wordy sometimes, but overall it's well written and realistic, which is refreshing. What I appreciate the most was that the interactions the MC had were believeable and that generally the characters felt real. In too many games I get the impression that the characters aren't really humans, or that at least they lack proper knowledge of how human beings generally interacts with each other.
    So kudos! Keep up the good work
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Chapter 1 -3...

The visuals of this VN/Game are Asian themed, probably done using Honey Select... So as with many HS games, the character models are decent for the art style... The backdrops are a mix of unique ones coupled with ones used before in other VN/Games... There were a few female models with oversized breasts for their body frames, during the yoga scenes, who's breasts also defied gravity when bent over, but that can always be fixed...

The script is fairly good, with only some occasional spelling/grammar errors... There are some words used now and then, that might be a bit over your head, if your not familiar with them... Such as the word "Frosh", which I had to look up, and even then the definition didn't seem to fit the sentence usage... The dialogue and monologue are what makes up the majority of this (mostly) Kinetic Visual Novel... Sometimes it gets a bit too wordy, and boring to read, being so full of lengthy conversations, now and then... Rather then pushing the story along at an even pace along with all the chatter... It was definitely in-line with how college students might banter on, over the phone, in real life... It wasn't always like that though, but when it was, I really did start feeling like it was getting too long winded, leaving me more or less scanning over the text, rather then fully reading it a couple times...

There are a few choices you get to make, but they don't really effect the long term story... They more or less slightly alter the experience of the specific moment they appear... As an example, when talking to the Woman the protagonist meets on the internet, there is an option to either just text her or ask for pictures... If you select text, then you don't see any pictures, but the story continues... If you select pictures, you see some pictures, no texting, and the story moves on... Same goes when the protagonist is in the restaurant with his friends and he gets a decision on how to interact with the waitress... Now, there was a story logic error I ran into with the first women he goes to see... I had selected Text her and not to ask for pictures, and yet the story at her home played out as though the protagonist had seen her pictures... That was a continuity error, easy to fix...

The plot revolves around a male protagonist who gets a job at a local gym as a personal trainer, after having broken up with a highly controlling girlfriend... He decides that he wants to play the field, rather then get into a serious relationship... So, each chapter revolves around him working, hanging with his friends, and having a sexual encounter with a different woman... Some turn out bad, and some turn out good, just like in real life... Which basically is how this story plays out, just following a young guy as he lives his life... It's definitely a different take, and perhaps a bit more realistic then these erotic/adult VN/Games tend to go...

I do believe he has a love interest, but for the time being she is more or less an old college friend, whom he reminisces with, primarily... Will it become more serious later? Don't really know, but there did seem to be a few subtle hints that it could be possible in future content... For now, it's just a normal guy, living his normal life, having some sex now and then... Some folks might find this VN boring and tedious to read... It's not full of exciting intrigue, or weird stuff going on, or outlandish characters, or really funny moments... It's a bit vanilla, but I can see how some folks would enjoy themselves reading it... It does seem to cater to a younger crowd, probably because the author is younger and is taking some of his/her life experiences and placing them into how he/she writes the story text... Every author always has their own writing style...

Overall, it's not a bad visual novel, but at times can be a bit wordy... Focusing on a LOT of inner monologue and dialogue between characters... It's not a deep plot premise, but does tell a story about a guys life, and his trek to have casual sex... If you're looking for a typical HS style erotic VN, with lots of sexy bits, and animations and stuff, this is not one of those... There is a definite focus on the story aspect, through mostly dialogue/monologue... There is erotic content, but it is spread out, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on what your looking for... The developers definitely put some effort into the story... Will I revisit this one? I don't really think so, mostly because it's a bit wordy, without always having some steady story momentum... More so then most I've read, and I didn't really feel the immersion with the protagonist all the time... It's definitely a valiant first attempt, and is still early into the development...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fuckmelasagna

the storyline is good ,graphics are magnificent, chicks are hot af (almost all), the writing is like the chars are actually alive and they have their own identity for example like bailey she cute bruh, this is the first game that i will leave 5 stars, cant wait for the next update , glhh and thanks for the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

Wow.. really, REALLY enjoyed it! Women are sexy. Friends are believable and add to the story. Bro time is something you don't see often in these type of games. I like it.

Keep doing what you're doing and add more choice/consequence and you gotta 10/10 from me. Gonna be following this one! ^^