Unity - Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kirok

An innovative idea, for those who are always looking for a good "time stop", here is what you are looking for. Basically, many time stop, they are drawings, or something almost 2.5D, this one looked for something different, being more dynamic, normally when I play a time stop game, everything I can do has a certain limitation, but have you ever thought about something like "And I could stop time, and do anything with this character." Well, this happens in this game, being able to move almost any part of the character's body, yes, the game is at the beginning, but as time goes by, it's getting better, so I recommend taking a look, as I currently think the initiative of this incredible project.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This is a technical framework right now, not so much a game. You are in a room with one woman. You can pause time when you want, and do some things with her. If you do things that scare her, she runs away and you have to reset the game. You can undress her, touch her, and use a "dick object" on her (rubbing and penetration, in multiple locations). "Dick object" plays like a dildo, but you can change its color to flesh tones and use a "cum" command.

It's an impressive framework and there is a ton of potential. I assume dev still has some actions to clean up on the framework side before he gets into gameplay. Could see this being a 5 star game one day pending on how development goes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

IoPzK Creations

Its getting there... Please don't stop....
    I am personally a big freeuse fan.
    So you have my support!!!
    Since this review needs to be longer I want you to know that I was looking forward to this exact update.
    So once I test it out I might write in more.

Thank you !
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 82578

Really good concept
    Model needs lot of work
    Has lot of potential

Bugs
    -Resume her mid-air, she loop falling animation
    -Drag her too fast, boob will stretch
    -When time stopped, mouth in weird position