Fun and enjoyable games?

YellowJester

Feb 20, 2018
Hi f95 community!

I've been wondering if you guys have some tips for me. i'm looking for games that have a certain trait to it. i guess what i'm looking for is a good mix between fun gameplay and enjoyable nsfw art, the genre of the game is irrelevant, as long as it isn't gore.

I'll make some examples, the following games i've enjoyed alot:

Meltys Quest

Behind the Dune

Evenicle

Tales of Androgyny (i don't even like traps that much, but the gameplay is really enjoyable)

i'd appreciate any tips alot! :)

Regards

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Hi f95 community!

I've been wondering if you guys have some tips for me. i'm looking for games that have a certain trait to it. i guess what i'm looking for is a good mix between fun gameplay and enjoyable nsfw art, the genre of the game is irrelevant, as long as it isn't gore.

I'll make some examples, the following games i've enjoyed alot:

Meltys Quest

Behind the Dune

Evenicle

Tales of Androgyny (i don't even like traps that much, but the gameplay is really enjoyable)

i'd appreciate any tips alot! :)

Regards
i have played more than 100 games none of them contain good or funny gameplay
except only 1 game

-hack'n stalk 2 [greet story][open world][3DCG][great gameplay skipable][male protagonist][animated]

it's one of my best games you are not forced to do anything you don't like
in this game you can be a good guy and go to romance route
or bad guy and just rape the girl
or something in between

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottravis

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Judging by your choices, i bet you're gonna love one!

Reactions: YellowJester

W65

May 31, 2018
Did you play Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~? I dunno if the Steam version ended having scenes censored or not.

Also, I don't know if ティアルーシと地下迷宮 ever got translated, but if it did I'd suggest that one, too. It's not too tough to figure out even untranslated.

The three Parallel Fantasy games all, I think, have OK fan translations. Parallel Fantasy IF was right about when what's-his-name became unable to finish anything. It didn't start to get really bad until their later games, though.

They're all just RPGs. Nothing too special, but not straight-out-of-the-box.

YellowJester

Feb 20, 2018
Did you play Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~? I dunno if the Steam version ended having scenes censored or not.

Also, I don't know if ティアルーシと地下迷宮 ever got translated, but if it did I'd suggest that one, too. It's not too tough to figure out even untranslated.

The three Parallel Fantasy games all, I think, have OK fan translations. Parallel Fantasy IF was right about when what's-his-name became unable to finish anything. It didn't start to get really bad until their later games, though.

They're all just RPGs. Nothing too special, but not straight-out-of-the-box.
thanks for the suggestions, will try them out for sure!