VN Completed Complete Furin x Ren'ai! Mama wa Anata no Yokubou Kanaemasu

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hello

I'm gonna work on translating Furin x Ren'ai! Mama wa Anata no Yokubou Kanaemasu

eyecatch_a02.png

it will probably take me 10-15 days depending on my free time.

here's a link for the game on VNDB

I've finished about 50% of the game here is a partial translation for those who can't wait.

The full Patch is out

This is an update that fixes the issue that was happening with the game on the choice screen as well as adds some little translation such as the menu buttons and the dialog messages

Last edited:

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey, So this link has 2 files just dump them into the game directory that's all.

Currently in this file 4 Scenes are translated I also edited and translated the config menu for you.

If you're the helpful sort and spot a typo or character misaligned you can comment about it here I think I got 98% of'em

You can play up until the first choice screen shows up the pics are a bit miss aligned sorry about that didn't have time to change them also once at that screen you will get an error telling you the pic are missing you can press ok and it will go away it will not break or stop the game.

I'm still trying to find the reason if you have technical knowledge about the Kirikiri engine and would like to help me out with this drop me a message.

Lastly, I'll be putting the full translation up on my Patreon page I'll be sharing the link once it's done this is really fun but hard work so I would appreciate the support ❤

Reactions: haif alhajraf

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
I'm done with the translation here's the link for the Patreon post.

I'll be posting the patch for free at a later date this is just for anyone who loved the game and wants the full thing or just wants to support me.

I'm already working on a new game I'll be posting about it shortly.

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I do not want to sound ungrateful, but I already have several Patreon donations every month. Unfortunately my financial resources are not unlimited and I have to draw the line somewhere, but I do like the time and work put into this translation. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

I would very much appreciate if this patch would be released here on this site in a not too far future.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Ummm... Nothing? Is more than two weeks waiting not enough?
Not that I feel entitled or something, but you would post the translation at a later date.
If you don't feel like it just say so. No hard feelings or something. I then just know I don't have to check here any longer.
Keep up the good work by the way... ;)

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Ummm... Nothing? Is more than two weeks waiting not enough?
Not that I feel entitled or something, but you would post the translation at a later date.
If you don't feel like it just say so. No hard feelings or something. I then just know I don't have to check here any longer.
Keep up the good work by the way... ;)
Hey friend sorry for not mentioning this I forgot to update the thread I'll release this game fully on 11/12/2020 this is the date I finished the translation process for this game 11/11/2022.

This type of release, however, will be something that happens every so often, I'm just starting out and haven't locked in the best way to go about publishing the translations.

thanks for the words of support and I hope you enjoy the full patch when it comes out there are already more games on Patreon/BMC and I plan on translating 1-2 games a month so I hope you will choose to support me if you find the work worthy enough.

cheers have a lovely day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DreadedFist