Unity - Furotic VR [2023-12-08] [FuroticVR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

catsdino

game is a model dump with the ability to move around and change size.

Maybe if it gets better, so will this score. There is potential yet none of it has been shown in any update to this date. There is not even basic penetration or interaction between the npcs that are just idling in the scene. The assets that are thrown down aren't even on the land in the game and just floating above it. There is potential here but nothing has been breathed into a way that it can be seen.

I do not recommend subscribing to this dev until they show they want to hook people with something.

After checking back after almost a year's time this game has been through multiple versions but added nothing. As a matter of fact each update simply removed things. I've never seen an asset flip of all things go this bad. To call it slow progress even would be giving it praise because it has no progress at all so far.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Finally "played" the "game" again after all this time, as the dev just added vaginal sex and some penetration mechanics.
    The "game" is better, but it's still basically just an animation viewer where you plunk down random VR Chat avatars into/around a house and watch them have sex, or you can walk up to a couple and jiggle their boobs or whatever.
    There's also some size content, plopping someone down who's 50' tall, or making yourself 50' tall, or making yourself 1" tall so you can walk on someone's low-res boob or something. I heard there was plans for vore or unbirth or something, but that's not in (yet?) The game could definitely use something like that, as it'd give us something else to do.

It's still definitely more of a dumb tech demo than anything else, I probably still wouldn't recommend playing this outside of sating your curiosity, I guess.