Unity Furotic VR [2023-12-08] [FuroticVR]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
It takes time and effort to make anything of value, PERIOD. It is quite literally barely anything similar to a VR exclusive Tennis game. The difference here is that there is actually no viable way to emulate the VR motion in a game like that. How would you copy the same motion you get in Beat Saber with a Mouse/Keyboard? It's fine if VR is the primary focus of your game but it's not exactly new to slap a first person camera with interchangeable point and click options. Any horny rando with that can read can make Skyrim do that. My point isn't that VR should be a shitty extra feature. It's that a walking sim with sex scenes can't be fucked to at least duck tape keyboard functionality to it so even people who don't have VR can at least try the imperfect version and the game can get full exposure. But, if this game only exists to profit off the desperate it's not even worth griping not being able to try it out. I hope it's not the case for the sake of those truly interested. Devil knows the pile of 3d furry games that are abandoned/in purgatory is too large already.
Bruh, you sound salty because you don't have VR or something
just buy VR or play something else man the world don't revolve around your need to beat dick on your Desktop

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
For anyone still unsure, the game's eventual focus will be on size difference, vore, and unbirth. The dev doesn't seem to mention sex much compared to those.
As it is, you can insert yourself into the pool woman's vagina, but you're stopped at the cervix. No clue when anything else is going to get implemented.

...also, I wouldn't recommend picking up the August 1 build, it broke all the jiggle physics, which is like 90% of the content, just to implement a menu that barely works and a button that resizes you bigger or smaller, for all the good that does.
What the hell? Man I went into this thinking this was gonna be a furry game with some decent looking avatars that I don't have to wait years for like yiffalicious, that would have some quality sex options and it's all this fuck ass unbirth, vagina diving ass weird shit. Why are the elder gods like this ???

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
What the hell? Man I went into this thinking this was gonna be a furry game with some decent looking avatars that I don't have to wait years for like yiffalicious, that would have some quality sex options and it's all this fuck ass unbirth, vagina diving ass weird shit. Why are the elder gods like this ???
Heat
IntiMate
Virt-a-Mate (Furries have to be imported manually, I think.)
All of the Illusion games (after you've modded them, I mean.)
Waifu Sex Sim (can't remember if there's furries in vanilla, tho. Might need to import furry MMDs.)
Eros
Hotel Elera (if you can stomach the character faces)
FarmD
The Villain Simulator (mostly human but there's anthro options)

...and that's just the (F/M and M/F) VR ones I know off the top of my head.
I want to say this game might be the only one I can think of that has a size difference, unbirth and vore focus, so it's a bit refreshing for me personally after all the plain ol' vanilla sex stuff.

Hello all,
Just checked the FuroticVR Patreon page, I think there's a new version of the game as of 1st August 2021. The developer made a tweet about a new version of the game on the 7th August. Not entirely sure what's been added apart from UI developments (I can't view the Patreon post due to paywall restrictions).

If the new version could be posted that would be great. Have a good one lads and lasses!
Nah, don't worry about the newest version, it's just a broken menu that barely works, and the ability to control the player character's size, BUT it breaks jiggle physics.
I 100% recommend everyone skips this version (Aug 1), it's less fun to play with than the previous one with the jiggle physics.

Last edited:

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Heat
IntiMate
Waifu Sex Sim (can't remember if there's furries in vanilla, tho. Might need to import furry MMDs.)
Eros
FarmD

...and that's just the (F/M and M/F) VR ones I know off the top of my head.
I want to say this game might be the only one I can think of that has a size difference, unbirth and vore focus, so it's a bit refreshing for me personally after all the plain ol' vanilla sex stuff.

Nah, don't worry about the newest version, it's just a broken menu that barely works, and the ability to control the player character's size, BUT it breaks jiggle physics.
I 100% recommend everyone skips this version (Aug 1), it's less fun to play with than the previous one with the jiggle physics.
Heat is cool but the updates for it is kinda slowing down and the models are a little stiff.
I wish you couldplay as the bodies of the characters I really dislike that most VR games resort
to using toys that you grab for the sex rather than controllable bodies, its very lazy.

Intimate, no homo

virtamate is alright but a little jank and convoluted i feel, It's like Gmod but for your Dick

Waifu Sex Sim idk never tried that one, Eros either

Elera, guh. . . that game just looks fucking disgusting. on one hand I appreciate the vagina physics
but sometimes it looks like a guy digging into the open gash of a beached whale to extract its organs or some shit.
The faces and physique are just too much too.

FarmD, yeah can't say im into what it offers

Villain Simulator, Im giving this a try soon

Edit: So far I tried out Villain simiualtor only on Desktop but I find it kind of fun in a playful way. It is what it says it is, it's like that scene from Austin powers with the sharks except it's sexual teasing. I would like though if you weren't a floating ghost and actually had a dong to use on them but they just offer dong toys that look like toys and not at all like a human member so that's a bit disappointing considering how good the game looks.
There's a character creator that seems ok but i never finished as the game crashed, it seems to have a number of things that will make it crash mostly
from interacting with menus so that's concerning. Looking forward to trying VR soon for it hopefully it has tracker support for hip movement as
the only game i can think of with this is "Heat" i dont know if Virtamate has it.

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
true, it just kinda is
I feel where you're coming from but it's not the attraction to the animal it's self that makes furry hot (at least i hope not)
but the abstracting of the human form that makes it more animated and fantasy than the normal. It becomes more interesting
to some because it is unfamiliar than what's available in the real world, kind of like hyper stacked anime hentai bimbos.

Reactions: cammyhojo

kdc420

Mar 20, 2021
Hello all and good news.
The October build has been released today. If anyone could provide a link to the new version or update the thread that would be great. Have a good one!

Reactions: dot7z

alrightsg

Jan 25, 2018
Heat
IntiMate
Eros
FarmD
Any game you recomend?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Any game you recomend?
Uhhhhh... Well, it can be hard to recommend things, since everyone has different tastes.
Heat, ErosVR, and IntiMate, they're all just plain ol' sex sandboxes where you plop a character in a room and do whatever to them. IMO they're kinda dull, but at least ErosVR is super-early in development.
VaM and WSS are pretty normie games, and both require you to google the stuff you like to try to find someone else's animations/models that fit your tastes.
The Illusion games are high-tier if you really like customization and anime, though they're pretty vanilla and most are kinda thin on gameplay.
FarmD is a solid game if you like "small anthro on/under big dragon" games, though the drake is only male for now, and there's not a ton of content yet.
Elera... well, if you can tolerate the faces, it's a fun little toy, and it's the only game I can think of with nipple penetration, though there's no actual sex yet, it's all just dildos and such.
The Villain Simulator is another where it's basically just a toy, but it's still fun to fool around with, and between the character customization and the number of tools, there's plenty to do.

Out of all these, uh, my own personal favorite is probably FarmD, but that's only because I like cumflation and adjacent fetishes. I'm not real big into the feral dragon thing, but the cumflation is a good selling point to me.
Elera of the bunch is my favorite of the "what could be", WIP games, as there's a lot on the Trello that shows the dev is planning to add a lot of fun stuff and other character choices that could be interesting (hopefully less horrifying in the face department, heh.)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Oh, look. Another game that requires me to buy a $500 VR headset that I otherwise don't want and will ultimately make it harder to fap to a game that nobody is going to download for any reason other than to fap to.

Edit: You can all bitch about my comment all you want. You all know marketing a game to a very small niche market is stupid.

Last edited:

BabyBitchBerry

Jul 3, 2021
Oh, look. Another game that requires me to buy a $500 VR headset that I otherwise don't want and will ultimately make it harder to fap to a game that nobody is going to download for any reason other than to fap to.
then play another game. Dont see what the point of complaining about this is. There is just over 100 vr games and tens of thousands of other games. Just look for something else

bennimarru

Feb 24, 2021
I mean, I only paid $120 for an old oculus that works fine. So I don't understand why you're complaining.

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019

Edit: You can all bitch about my comment all you want. You all know marketing a game to a very small niche market is stupid.
Maybe it is "stupid" from a financial standpoint, but why is that your worry? Are you and investor? Are you paying? If this is what they want to create, that's all on them.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes