Unity Furotic VR [2023-12-08] [FuroticVR]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sexyb83

Jul 26, 2020
Oh, look. Another game that requires me to buy a $500 VR headset that I otherwise don't want and will ultimately make it harder to fap to a game that nobody is going to download for any reason other than to fap to.

Edit: You can all bitch about my comment all you want. You all know marketing a game to a very small niche market is stupid.
These games aren't "marketed" at people with VR headsets. They're literally built by people who own, and enjoy VR games.
It's barely different than having a console-exclusive title or a PC only game. There are also very good VR options for under $300, if VR is your bag. If not, well... why are you complaining about not being able to play VR games?

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
i've been trying to run it on my vive but it just sits in the task manager looking pretty but no game screen appears. anyone having this issue?

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Oh, look. Another game that requires me to buy a $500 VR headset that I otherwise don't want and will ultimately make it harder to fap to a game that nobody is going to download for any reason other than to fap to.

Edit: You can all bitch about my comment all you want. You all know marketing a game to a very small niche market is stupid.
I believe the only one bitching here is you. You literally had no reason to comment other than to bitch.
You COULD have just gone about your day, but instead you felt your opinion for some reason mattered. Contrary to your belief....it doesn't. :3

Maybe in the future you'll learn that trying to cause problems just because you're unable to participate in something truly isn't the right way to go about things. As for now, you'll likely just take this as "oh, no, someone disagrees with me? *rage*". Good luck in the future, and hope you work out of that childish attitude, mate.

As for the actual game itself, not usually into female characters, but I have to say it looks quite good! Looking forward to how this progresses, and the potential characters! Keep up the good work, dev. :3

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I believe the only one bitching here is you. You literally had no reason to comment other than to bitch.
You COULD have just gone about your day, but instead you felt your opinion for some reason mattered. Contrary to your belief....it doesn't. :3

Maybe in the future you'll learn that trying to cause problems just because you're unable to participate in something truly isn't the right way to go about things. As for now, you'll likely just take this as "oh, no, someone disagrees with me? *rage*". Good luck in the future, and hope you work out of that childish attitude, mate.

As for the actual game itself, not usually into female characters, but I have to say it looks quite good! Looking forward to how this progresses, and the potential characters! Keep up the good work, dev. :3
Lol rage? Ok. Touch a tender spot, did I?

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone able to help me figure out why this doesnt run in my VR headset? been trying to get it to run but it keep only running on the desktop but not in VR. Confused.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone able to help me figure out why this doesnt run in my VR headset? been trying to get it to run but it keep only running on the desktop but not in VR. Confused.
Try something like having steam vr running beforehand or something. I'm using WMR and OL and it works with both.

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
Try something like having steam vr running beforehand or something. I'm using WMR and OL and it works with both.
Sadly i tried that and it took 15 minutes to even load up, so eventually i gave up on it hahah, thanks for the suggestion

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Sadly i tried that and it took 15 minutes to even load up, so eventually i gave up on it hahah, thanks for the suggestion
I wonder if it's just that your main vr handler is not defined or something. Game might need open XR

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018

Want to point out that, you felt your opinion mattered enough to post your comment on an internet forum in the first place. You know that the concept of communication works both ways right? Old mate was just offering a different perspective so that you might understand a little why they market to the niche vr market, there was no need to attack him mate and "bitch" at him, cause it seems you are the only one here bitching in a vr only game (Edit: Sorry, forgot this had desktop as well, point still stands though) thread. As someone who doesnt own a vr headset, you could've just ignored it and moved on but you went out of your way to get into the thread and put in a diversive comment and didnt expect anyone would say anything about it? I just ask you calm down a little and instead of calling someone a bitch, argue respectfully about your point, like "sorry, but I disagree because" (cause theres nothing wrong with arguing a point, just dont be a dick about it) and maybe people will take you seriously.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Want to point out that, you felt your opinion mattered enough to post your comment on an internet forum in the first place. You know that the concept of communication works both ways right? Old mate was just offering a different perspective so that you might understand a little why they market to the niche vr market, there was no need to attack him mate and "bitch" at him, cause it seems you are the only one here bitching in a vr only game (Edit: Sorry, forgot this had desktop as well, point still stands though) thread. As someone who doesnt own a vr headset, you could've just ignored it and moved on but you went out of your way to get into the thread and put in a diversive comment and didnt expect anyone would say anything about it? I just ask you calm down a little and instead of calling someone a bitch, argue respectfully about your point, like "sorry, but I disagree because" (cause theres nothing wrong with arguing a point, just dont be a dick about it) and maybe people will take you seriously.
Funny. You think I actually care what you think. Maybe have some class and actually just admire the work for what it is, and keep your negativity to yourself. ^^

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Funny. You think I actually care what you think. Maybe have some class and actually just admire the work for what it is, and keep your negativity to yourself. ^^
I think that Acebuddy was actually talking to tangre , not you. Read what he wrote.

" cause it seems you are the only one here bitching in a vr only game "

" As someone who doesnt own a vr headset, you could've just ignored it and moved on but you went out of your way to get into the thread and put in a diversive comment and didnt expect anyone would say anything about it? "

I THINK he is referring the tangre's original comment here, not your own. So I think he was actually defending you.

I think. Honestly, it is confusing.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Well, either way the constant back and forth is tiring. People should just accept that a game is an artist's vision, and that's the main point I wanted to get across. Admittedly, I was in the wrong getting so snarky, and I apologize for that.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019

Not every creator is wanting to make a shit ton of money. Many creators asking for is enough to cover the bills to focus on the task at hand. The VR market has enough people willing to support these kinds of projects without having to also make a non-VR aspect to the game. It also takes a lot of time to program both aspects into the game with functionality.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It would seem this game finally got an update. As for what it is I have no idea because waiting that long was too much

kdc420

Mar 20, 2021
It would seem this game finally got an update. As for what it is I have no idea because waiting that long was too much
Hopefully they've added some new content into the game. Scenes or some animations would be nice

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hopefully they've added some new content into the game. Scenes or some animations would be nice
I have no clue what they added but the first builds have quite literally been the equiv of placing down assets and having them play anims or head track you. It was pretty surreal at best.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes