Unity Furotic VR [2023-12-08] [FuroticVR]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
At least the females dont look like dog shit like they do in Heat.
The only thing they have going for them is the genitals and MAYBE some of the heat characters have less polygons and therefore look a bit blockier. But not by an amount i would say making them look like "Dog Shit".

Completely hyperbolic.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
For a game that appears to be about 90% purchased assets glued together, there seems to be very little progress being made. Looking at one of the debut videos from almost a year ago (characters in idle poses scattered around a house) compared to the one released recently (characters in idle poses scattered around a house, but now some of their body parts have floppy dynamic bones), I can't really see where this is going.
Fun fact, the bones were in the first version and all they did was disable them then re-enable them. I can't imagine it taking this long to stick a dick in a fucking hole. This dev isn't trying at all.

Енот

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know if the author is going to add the ability to play without VR?
You can inject free move plugin to main camera and noclip through map.
But you can't interact to environment.
So. You don't have much interaction for VR here.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
what is ther eto do in this game for now ?
I can't interact with anything.
I can change select in the "menu" (where you first spawn) but it doens't do anything. And can't interact with any model.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
what is ther eto do in this game for now ?
I can't interact with anything.
I can change select in the "menu" (where you first spawn) but it doens't do anything. And can't interact with any model.
That's correct, this game has not changed in one year and has just been prefabs being shuffled. I tried out games like heat and eros and they do things better.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
So there's still really nothing to do in this game but look at static models like some kind of museum.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So there's still really nothing to do in this game but look at static models like some kind of museum.
You'd have a better time grabbing these models off a stand in vrchat and walking back and fourth on top of someone since that's where they came from originally in terms of being designed for.

Енот

Apr 14, 2020
You can use Unity explorer to "research" game and make scene. Yes, you can duplicate models and change their skins. But it's soo busted.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
You can use Unity explorer to "research" game and make scene. Yes, you can duplicate models and change their skins. But it's soo busted.
It's boring though, there aren't even placeholder fucking anims. They have not done a thing with this game.

alrightsg

Jan 25, 2018
I'll never understand how there is any benefit to making a game like this ONLY playable in VR.
I mean, it would be because a VR only came, can better use the media, and people with VR headset want the higher quiality it can offer

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I mean, it would be because a VR only came, can better use the media, and people with VR headset want the higher quiality it can offer
you literally can't do anything in this game for an entire year now. It's essentially some vrchat models thrown into a unity prefab and nothing else.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Capture.PNG

I don't mean to be rude, but it looks like we've got another idiot Patreon dev that doesn't know how to use the preview text correctly!
(I think I've done this once myself, heh.)

Is it really piracy if the dev gave the link out themselves?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes