Mod Ren'Py FurrHouse Multi-Mod [Chapter 10][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
If i delete the mod/ tl folder then new error pop up
Also it's indeed a clean install and not copy/ rewrite over old version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 590, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 566, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Sun Sep 15 03:06:37 2024

I will delete mod folder and download your mod again
I wanted to suggest to delete the mod folder and download the mod again. Then I saw the last line was not the error message anymore. :D

Yes, do that. It seems there's something wrong with that mod folder of yours.
Just did the same. Took the game, deleted the mod folder and redownloaded the mod. No problems on my end. :-/
Don't use any config I might have sent you in the past to replace anything. Just make sure the "mod" folder ends up in the game folder.

Edit: Heyyyyy, the oldest IT trick worked. If it doesn't work, try again. :ROFLMAO: