Collection - Unreal Engine - Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Azriel Satan

VR minigame spawns underneath the floor,
    The only content is a few idle animations, a 3 second danceloop, and a 2 second handjop loop. The size of the file compared to the game is also way off, I have no idea where its coming from considering how simplistic the models and textures are.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's a bit hard to rate an entire pile of games and minigames all at once like this, so I'll summarize: it's a pile of games and minigames, all of varying quality and most of them come across as being modeled by someone who's still a bit new-ish to 3D modeling. Still, gotta give props to all the diligence, and there's a pretty good chance you'll find at least ONE game in the pile you'll like, if you like furry stuff, at least.

Honestly I'd rather give this pile a 3.5 star rating, but there's no half-stars. Literally flipped a coin to see if I'll give it a 3 or a 4.

EDIT: the more I think about these games, the less I LIKE the thought of them. I'm grumpy the dev doesn't knuckle down and focus on one game, and I'm grumpy about the poor quality across the board. I'm moving this down to 3 stars and considering 2, I just wish the dev would flesh out Fluffy and not toss out these crap minigames that you play for five minutes and never play again.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rinter

So this review is for the game Fluffy, in particular - this is a game where you run a brothel of feral felines of various species, where the patrons are humans and male anthros.

I'm giving it 5 stars relative to its competition in its niche category: male non-feral x female feral antics... of which there hardly are any games of this category, so there's little to compare it to.

It's laggy, and the controls and UI are awful but once you find the time to be patient enough to figure them out, it's playable enough to be fappable. And the way the cum is handled may be appreciated by those who like it messy.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 155510

Every game in this collection has poor performance despite very low visual fidelity, even on low graphics settings, I get maybe about 10 - 15 FPS and I have a decent graphics card. The models for penises are very undetailed and skin textures have strange shading that looks as if it belongs on a wet floor rather than a person.