[S>Artist 2D] Paid Furry/anthro Artist looking for job

sunday322

May 27, 2020
As title says , im looking for a job/commission OR maybe i could join your team.
before i start , here are my galleries, you can take a look:

- not all my art is here since pixiv doesnt really like furries

Little bit more info about my art:
- I prefer realistic / semi-realistic style.
- I mostly draw female characters( i do draw males from time to time,but i dont post them,because they get less likes on social media)
- I can do futas/femboys/etc/
- always ready to explore/experiment new stuff
-my art usually has multiple versions or some call it "alts" , versions with cum/clothes/other changes , so its not a big deal for me

I DONT do :
-animations ( even tho i have a friend that can animate my art for $ , example: )
-stickers,emojis and other "cartoony" stuff
-anything but art, seriously im here just to do art and i dont want to be bothered with anything else(development/coding/story/)

- Backgrounds are OK, i can do them,but i dont promise a great quality,since im not environment artist

I can also draw human characters if necessary , but i prefer furry/anthro (examples )

The main reason im here is that i wanna make some money and also improve my art at the same time, maybe grow audience and fanbase if our game will become successful.

Please do not bother if you cant pay, or expect me to wait years until we launch the game and make "bilion dolarz"

In conclusion, you get an artist that is ready to draw ALL the stuff that needs to be drawn, including emotions, face changes, alt clothes, Bonus cum versions for each scene,and backgrounds (you just need to do the payment part)

below you can see some examples of my art (deer and catgirl are my OCs)

so if you want to hire me , my discord : SunDay#3347