Seeking Furry, feral or bestiality games with feral vaginas or genitalia.

Poopieperv

Nov 13, 2021
Borrowed some of the title from user 609ano609.

Basically what the title says.
In a world where everyone if fixated on horse/dog penises, I'm seeking games that involve "feral" vaginas.
I'm only aware of "the forest of love" and the recent "project eva" game.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Borrowed some of the title from user 609ano609.

Basically what the title says.
In a world where everyone if fixated on horse/dog penises, I'm seeking games that involve "feral" vaginas.
I'm only aware of "the forest of love" and the recent "project eva" game.
If you don't mind text-based transformation games, Corruption of Champions and its sequel, as well as Lilith's throne. They offer many customization options for your characters, including penis/vagina transformations. It takes a bit to get there, but you can get them.

Although if you're looking for something more graphic, the only one I can recommend is the 2D game Teraurge, but it's more alien bestiality than "vanilla bestiality" ; but at least it has more "exotic" vaginas lol.

Reactions: Poopieperv

Poopieperv

Nov 13, 2021
If you don't mind text-based transformation games, Corruption of Champions and its sequel, as well as Lilith's throne. They offer many customization options for your characters, including penis/vagina transformations. It takes a bit to get there, but you can get them.

Although if you're looking for something more graphic, the only one I can recommend is the 2D game Teraurge, but it's more alien bestiality than "vanilla bestiality" ; but at least it has more "exotic" vaginas lol.
Thank you! Yeah i was looking for something more graphic. Text based transformation games are pretty nice but they don't fully scratch that "itch" y'know?

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you! Yeah i was looking for something more graphic. Text based transformation games are pretty nice but they don't fully scratch that "itch" y'know?
Yeah I kinda feel the same way. It's honestly strange that female ferals are so niche even among the besti/furry communities. You'd think those communities would overlap more and that someone would make a game with a human male on female feral, but apparently no. You still have Teraurge, but I don't know if it really counts. I've also found Monster Addict, a pokemon fan game with a male lead and feral pokemons, but it's really barebones (although the dev apparently makes comics with that fetish, so you might want to take a look).

Reactions: Poopieperv

Poopieperv

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah I kinda feel the same way. It's honestly strange that female ferals are so niche even among the besti/furry communities. You'd think those communities would overlap more and that someone would make a game with a human male on female feral, but apparently no. You still have Teraurge, but I don't know if it really counts. I've also found Monster Addict, a pokemon fan game with a male lead and feral pokemons, but it's really barebones (although the dev apparently makes comics with that fetish, so you might want to take a look).
Yeah for real. Its an untapped market!
Thanks for the recommendations though.