4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MFGH2323

Jan 10, 2022
Our artist who hand-drew the whole thing will be bloody offended to read this comment :D
buddy it is so damn easy to tell its ai you're not gonna fool anyone, just put the tag up and save everyone the hassle of guessing (i know its ai btw, searching for backgrounds to use isnt gonna hurt, lmao.)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Our artist who hand-drew the whole thing will be bloody offended to read this comment :D
either your artist is scamming you or you're blatantly lying, this is from one of the backgrounds in the previews.
if it's the first one i strongly suggest changing artists then.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
buddy it is so damn easy to tell its ai you're not gonna fool anyone, just put the tag up and save everyone the hassle of guessing (i know its ai btw, searching for backgrounds to use isnt gonna hurt, lmao.)
Guys, just so you don't make weird theories, I'm throwing you a link to the artist's FA, be sure to check out the artist's work and support with a nice word:

About the backgrounds YES, I already said that we use AI backgrounds, we decided for ourselves that it is better, but still everything else is hand-drawn by the artist, she tries very hard

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
BisQDev nice start..hope to see from this game :love:.
Will pregnancy be there for Family characters in future ?
And any plan on animation sex scenes ?

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
BisQDev nice start..hope to see from this game :love:.
Will pregnancy be there for Family characters in future ?
And any plan on animation sex scenes ?
Hi mate, thanks for the nice words! Pregnancy will be in the future, but we still need to get to that, the story has just begun. Animations will be already from 03-04, thanks to the support on patreon :)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Is this the fabled Human X Furry !!! OMG Finally !!!!!!!!! I love furries but don't wanna be one, it pissed me off it was always furry x furry.
Thank you developer and good luck <3

Reactions: Thirtyeight
Sep 17, 2017
I have a question. In the main picture, the foxes both have a tail. In the previews, they haven't. So I assume none of those four will have any features like paws, hooves, or tails? I'm just asking because my autism speaks.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Why do the good looking ones in games like this always have to be a camwhore? Also it sounds like you're getting rid of incest from the sound of this post.

Thanks for the advice about incest, we should probably rethink some things and change some things in the plot, but globally not much will change (other than the family ties)

If so I hope you add a patch because if you're going to remove it then will have to say good luck to ya.

porongadura

Apr 12, 2023
Love the camwhores. I hope every single character in the game becomes one at some point, including the MC.
As for the rest of the game... the art feels very rushed/unpolished, regardless of the ai backgrounds. The premise is interesting, not a fan of the girly/cutesy feeling some of the visual aspects have. Some of it feels reminiscent of shoujo manga and isn't very sexy.
Like the idea and general premise, not a fan of the art. Interesting game in any case.

kennylz

May 9, 2019
what is the release schedule? seems that is behind a pay wall. i don't see v0.3 on patreon at all. how soon can we see 0.3 since you are advertising its out on patreon.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This looks interesting. But virtually everything but the character design is terrible.

Saying they moved to this town but his teacher had been teaching him for years. On top of that he's supposed to be in high school. Why's he so impressed with his classmate's growth over 6 months to 1 year?

NTR or not a mother is not going to tell her son that her date has a big dick and he's certainly not gonna be so casual about it. least not on the second date...

His sister is getting bullied even after she was transferred. Did her bully's family transfer to the same town? What?

Proof read your writing man. This reads like 5th grade reading comprehension. Smells like teen spirit though, dude doesn't hesitate to mark his territory. Poor laptop.

MrAnonymous9930

Dec 23, 2023
Also guys I want to emphasise, there will never be a gay tag in the game, also no NTR, no futa, all this we do not plan and it will never happen
I wouldn't mind some optional NTR, as long as it's avoidable. The mom is obviously not into monogamy. I could see several optional NTR routes.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes