4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm gunna try out the game and see what all the hubbub is about but for those that played what exactly is the context of said scene? is she a desperate drug-addict sucking dick for her fix or something else?
No, she's just trying to pay for it as usual, but the guys like nah, this time I want you to suck my dick and threatens to take his business elsewhere if she doesn't so it puts her in a bind at the moment

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Again this excuse im getting tired of this you dont want people get upset for making questionable content then dont make it. I find it funny how many gymnastycs some devs make to include some content. Is very easy make a harem game make MC hook up whit a lot of girls and profit dont make the girls sluts is not that hard .
Also : Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. A Harem game exactly is this the goal all the lis wanting to fuck MC i get they arent gonna fuck him from the beginning but seen them more interest in fucking other people than MC ...... This is clear red flags a shame i really liked the art .
yes they're red flags because every girl didn't save their virginities/just not fucking other guys like good girls until MC is ready for them to be in his harem because destiny or some shit, that's apparently all they are, not allowed to have sexual lives outside of MC

solomonpun

Mar 9, 2024
Time for a needlessly long post about a single scene!

So I played through the game (which was alright, though still very much in the early stages) and got to the notorious scene in question:

Its not NTR within the context of the game, but it does hit a common NTR tropes of a women being coerced into a sex act by another guy while the MC watches. However textually the MC does not like this women, and actively malicious towards her in the game and is using this one sex act as a way to get revenge on her.
If this happened later on the story while you more than just rivals or the MC continues the story by forcing Wanda to do sex acts with other people than we are entering a territory where calling it NTR (Or atleast in the same cultural space as NTR if not textually NTR) it wouldn't be inaccurate. It'll really come down to what future updates have in store for this plot-line and it feels to quick to assume the worst from a game that is pretty new.
Now does this scene rub people the wrong way because it means that this game is not really a super clean, straight-forward Harem Fuckfest? I think that criticism is warranted, though it'll really come down to if the dev (devs?) want the game to be that in the first place. if they want to add complexity to the narrative and make the harem messier before ending it with everyone together I think that'd be really cool, but it's important to know that by going down this route you will lose people that want the game to be The MC One-Cock Carousel. You can't please everyone so just go with what you believe in.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
yes they're red flags because every girl didn't save their virginities/just not fucking other guys like good girls until MC is ready for them to be in his harem because destiny or some shit, that's apparently all they are, not allowed to have sexual lives outside of MC
What ? I didnt say they have to stay virgin every people have a sex past but i dont need to know it the mom talking to his son how big the dick of his lover was very necessary is like if i am meeting a new girl that both are interested and she starts talking how big his ex dick was i would leave very fast

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
'Long rant'
With all the shit the dev is getting I want to put my own thoughts on this.

For the scene that alot of people are get bent out of shape over I can't see how this is any type of NTR as the game clearly show how the MC pretty much hates this girl and is specifically there to get dirt on her. ok you catch her sucking a guys dick for drugs that's her character story she's a rich bratty shithead who's also a drug addict most people would put her down as undesirable as a romantically involved LI but that's the point she has no romantic interest in the MC and the MC has no romantic interest in her. Now physical interest yes as the cliff hanger at the end of the update shows her route will involve blackmail and domination not romance as too give her a taste of her own medicine.

When it comes to the mom yes she is going on dates because she is lonely the option of a romantic relationship with her adoptive son never crossed her mind we see her start to develop feelings later on tho. She also states how she's done with trying to date because they were all shitbags and that the MC is the best guy in this town. Also when does she talk about someone's dick size I never saw that?

With the camgirl stuff I was put off by that myself as well. But I have no interest in Alice's character so I lucked out on that. So I won't put my thoughts on her.

Next the parts where to MC comes of as a perv who cranks his hog to every girl he see is usually because of the dialog options you pick since you can pretty much choose no and move on.

Lastly the dev has already said that they will add a option to skip stuff like the blowjob scene due to the black lash which should have been the end of it. But people were still mad over it and crying NTR. I personally don't like NTR in most types other than on some occasions being the one who does the stealing. But I'm mostly a basic bitch lol. But people are still bashing the dev. I see the dev's more passive aggressive answers as justified because they have already given the best answer they could what more do you expect. And saying not to trust them anymore and that your dropping the game is stupid. The game is still new and fresh the dev wants to still tell a story while still keeping it full of smut give it time so the pieces can fall into place.

Ps. Susie is best girl and I will not be told otherwise.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
'Long rant'
With all the shit the dev is getting I want to put my own thoughts on this.

For the scene that alot of people are get bent out of shape over I can't see how this is any type of NTR as the game clearly show how the MC pretty much hates this girl and is specifically there to get dirt on her. ok you catch her sucking a guys dick for drugs that's her character story she's a rich bratty shithead who's also a drug addict most people would put her down as undesirable as a romantically involved LI but that's the point she has no romantic interest in the MC and the MC has no romantic interest in her. Now physical interest yes as the cliff hanger at the end of the update shows her route will involve blackmail and domination not romance as too give her a taste of her own medicine.

When it comes to the mom yes she is going on dates because she is lonely the option of a romantic relationship with her adoptive son never crossed her mind we see her start to develop feelings later on tho. She also states how she's done with trying to date because they were all shitbags and that the MC is the best guy in this town. Also when does she talk about someone's dick size I never saw that?

With the camgirl stuff I was put off by that myself as well. But I have no interest in Alice's character so I lucked out on that. So I won't put my thoughts on her.

Next the parts where to MC comes of as a perv who cranks his hog to every girl he see is usually because of the dialog options you pick since you can pretty much choose no and move on.

Lastly the dev has already said that they will add a option to skip stuff like the blowjob scene due to the black lash which should have been the end of it. But people were still mad over it and crying NTR. I personally don't like NTR in most types other than on some occasions being the one who does the stealing. But I'm mostly a basic bitch lol. But people are still bashing the dev. I see the dev's more passive aggressive answers as justified because they have already given the best answer they could what more do you expect. And saying not to trust them anymore and that your dropping the game is stupid. The game is still new and fresh the dev wants to still tell a story while still keeping it full of smut give it time so the pieces can fall into place.

Ps. Susie is best girl and I will not be told otherwise.
Thank you for understanding exactly what I'm trying to say.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Im not mad i play some ntr games i dont care but i understand the people who come here sees the harem tag and encounters that scene and the mom talking about how big the dicks of his bfs or the sister doing cam work and later the bully giving a blowjob to a ramdo when we know she later ia gonna be a love interest when you see these types of scenes and others characters fucking before MC in a HAREM game is red flags simple as that i can think the people that pay to be a patron and later found this .
BTW, about the big dick that mom ''was talking about''. This is also cited as an argument in favor of Ntr, but in fact it wasn't about the dick at all. Mom said that the man she was going on a date with was well-off financially. This is a translation mistake, we didn't know the second meaning of the phrase. We'll make sure to correct it in the next update.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Okay, I get it, if that's what this is about, you guys have nothing to fear. The game won't stray from its intended concept. Like I said, if I wanted to make a Ntr game, you guys would have realised it from the very first update.
I just have to mention how hilarious that is considering the game has strayed immensely from the initial concept released where it was promoted as an incest work initially, then pulled the NBR card. The way this was handled story-wise also seemed incredibly poorly thought out because the MC already had an adopted sister, and that fact is known to all in the story. For some reason though the mother and older sister decided to hide MC was adopted but not both kids? Come on now.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
What ? I didnt say they have to stay virgin every people have a sex past but i dont need to know it the mom talking to his son how big the dick of his lover was very necessary is like if i am meeting a new girl that both are interested and she starts talking how big his ex dick was i would leave very fast
that was a translation mistake, not the mom talking about his dick, more like how financially well off he was

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
I just have to mention how hilarious that is considering the game has strayed immensely from the initial concept released where it was promoted as an incest work initially, then pulled the NBR card. The way this was handled story-wise also seemed incredibly poorly thought out because the MC already had an adopted sister, and that fact is known to all in the story. For some reason though the mother and older sister decided to hide MC was adopted but not both kids? Come on now.
There's a great dialogue on this point in the 0.7 update. Just wait for the public version, after the update you will understand some things. It's not like I can dump the whole plot, some things need to be presented gradually.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
that was a translation mistake, not the mom talking about his dick, more like how financially well off he was
It would be loaded off then i guess english is not my first language, i say all i
I want to say i will wait and see how the game goes if later i have to eat my words i will ,you know what i will love to eat my words i want this game to be good i really like the art.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There's a great dialogue on this point in the 0.7 update. Just wait for the public version, after the update you will understand some things. It's not like I can dump the whole plot, some things need to be presented gradually.
I hope so right know it seems really mean that they hide the truth but only for one of the siblings XD

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
It would be loaded off then i guess english is not my first language, i say all i
I want to say i will wait and see how the game goes if later i have to eat my words i will ,you know what i will love to eat my words i want this game to be good i really like the art.
I mean the dev said it himself that was a translation error, and after all this I think the dev will be more careful anyways about this kind of stuff

Reactions: Belphegor007

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Should add an option later to decide if the MC gets wolf features (ears, tail, etc) like a hybrid, turn full furry like his family or stays completely human in appearance. the cause of the change can be anything the creator wants drugs, magic, etc. I just find it weird to be almost the only human in a town full of beast men.

Reactions: Chris2041

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
holy shit dude, reading this thread gives me cancer, how the hell can anyone hate on a dev that seems understanding and sound, do anyone know others devs that will Hear their fans And critics in a Pirate site? I know i don't, either way this game looks really great and i found out that i'm into cow and ox girls through here so thanks dev!
My only complain is that i don't really see the point of a map since you can't choose where you go. expecting good things from this vn otherwise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
do anyone know others devs that will Hear their fans And critics in a Pirate site?
...lots of them......some even shitpost on ma thread.....some follow me...for some reason.....
......4 of them made me mod on their discords.....they might have brain damage those ones tho.....
holy shit dude, reading this thread gives me cancer,
pika-nod-pika.gif

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Time for a needlessly long post about a single scene!

So I played through the game (which was alright, though still very much in the early stages) and got to the notorious scene in question:

Its not NTR within the context of the game, but it does hit a common NTR tropes of a women being coerced into a sex act by another guy while the MC watches. However textually the MC does not like this women, and actively malicious towards her in the game and is using this one sex act as a way to get revenge on her.
If this happened later on the story while you more than just rivals or the MC continues the story by forcing Wanda to do sex acts with other people than we are entering a territory where calling it NTR (Or atleast in the same cultural space as NTR if not textually NTR) it wouldn't be inaccurate. It'll really come down to what future updates have in store for this plot-line and it feels to quick to assume the worst from a game that is pretty new.
Now does this scene rub people the wrong way because it means that this game is not really a super clean, straight-forward Harem Fuckfest? I think that criticism is warranted, though it'll really come down to if the dev (devs?) want the game to be that in the first place. if they want to add complexity to the narrative and make the harem messier before ending it with everyone together I think that'd be really cool, but it's important to know that by going down this route you will lose people that want the game to be The MC One-Cock Carousel. You can't please everyone so just go with what you believe in.
I think you missed the part where the MC is blackmailing her just before the last update ends. (presumably into a sex slave)
And dev explicitly telling us that the MC will be fucking her later.
You posit she is just some rando enemy that will NOT be an LI. but that is untrue.
holy shit dude, reading this thread gives me cancer, how the hell can anyone hate on a dev that seems understanding and sound,
Who is hating on him?

The main kind of responses I see are things like
Make the game exactly as you want it but for the love of God just explain what you plan to do with the game
which are gentle constructive criticism.

trying to shut down all criticism, no matter how gentle, as "hate" is just silly.

Feb 23, 2022
If you guys like this game even a little bit, constantly whining about one scene you don't like is a fantastic way to get the dev to give up on the game. And then you're gonna end up with an abandoned game. It doesn't matter whether you're "right" or "wrong" with your argument. The dev is gonna get tired of your shit.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
If you guys like this game even a little bit, constantly whining about one scene you don't like is a fantastic way to get the dev to give up on the game. And then you're gonna end up with an abandoned game. It doesn't matter whether you're "right" or "wrong" with your argument. The dev is gonna get tired of your shit.
So is better to do nothing then whit that mentality no wonder there is still woke shit in hollywood and videogames glad the people dosent think like you and when sees something they dont like they tell it is good to have good and bad critics having some feedback is always good it would be worse if people dont say anything .
Also if you think that people saying that didnt like two scenes but liked the rest of the game make him quit maybe he isnt fit to make a game at all you had to have thoug skin and dont get the comments get you .
Well every public job is worse than this but for a mile i worked in burger king 2 years and i can tell the many ways that someone has to say he fucked your mom and i didnt care because i am a emotional stable person now i work as a security guard and i can guarantee you i see a lot of shit and this is a joke compared to that .
We all make mistakes we are humans no machines we dont have to be extremely rude whit the dev but also we dont have to take care of then like they are make of glass .

Reactions: NotSoTasty
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes