4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you guys like this game even a little bit, constantly whining about one scene you don't like is a fantastic way to get the dev to give up on the game. And then you're gonna end up with an abandoned game. It doesn't matter whether you're "right" or "wrong" with your argument. The dev is gonna get tired of your shit.
dont-ask-questions-just-consume-product.gif
..dude i love the game....
....but thats a dum take.....

Feb 23, 2022
..dude i love the game....
....but thats a dum take.....
Are you paying for the game or supporting the developer?

No? Oh wait none of us are??? This is a game piracy forum??????

Then we're not the fucking customers, our opinion does not matter.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Are you paying for the game or supporting the developer?

No? Oh wait none of us are??? This is a game piracy forum??????

Then we're not the fucking customers, our opinion does not matter.
I always that i found a game here that i really like i start support the devs so im a way our opinion matters after all we are potential supporters if you dont pay because you are a pirate thats you my friend dont put us all in the same sack

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This comment thread seriously has turned into trolls just trying to put down a developer just because they feel like it. It's gotten old a while ago give it a rest.
..where fam.....?
...how many times i have to say i love the game?
...dudes legit imagining haters at this point......
..in other news....a oink oink coming soon....nice.....
1724473046818.png

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
..where fam.....?
...how many times i have to say i love the game?
...dudes legit imagining haters at this point......
..in other news....a oink oink coming soon....nice.....
View attachment 3961864
When I say that. I Don't mean everyone I understand giving criticism for things because you want to see this game be as good as it can be. My comment was targeted towards the people still complaining about the same thing over and over again. I love this game also but just think that some of the people who are still stuck on one scene are getting annoying. My apologies if my comment felt targeted towards you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

Larryboy

Nov 10, 2019
Dev's included on this, but are there any reasons I should join the Patreon? The update sizes are kind of short. Just me, but while there's a ton of potential here, I think monthly releases are somewhat harmful in the long run. Having longer more coherent storylines keeps people more invested if it isn't just gonna be nonstop t&a. There's positives to both approaches, but narrative games shouldn't be monthly for development purposes.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
It would certainly be nice if you, and the other guys, started to understand my point of view on this issue a little bit. If you see a mum discussing another guy, it doesn't mean you're going to watch him fuck her and jerk her off, it means the character is living his life, he has natural needs, which is fucking logical. Just because your sister jerks off on camera to the extent of her promiscuity and makes money off of it doesn't mean that tomorrow she'll be doing it with some lefty dude and you'll be jerking off to it. It just means that the character is living her fucking life and doing what she wants, regardless of what the protagonist wants. If Wanda was suddenly spotted sucking a random guy's dick, which is so conveniently at the protagonist's fingertips because he was spying on her to get dirt, it doesn't mean that tomorrow you're going to be on your knees in front of them with your dick in your hands and jerking off to the whole thing.

Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. No, I don't want to make a game like that. I want to write an interesting story where the characters at least somewhat seem alive and have their own needs. Just because I show you some things you might not like, it's not such a big price to pay if we're talking about showing that the character has a life of their own separate from the main character.

All this stupid fucking endless discussion ntr god.... Just let me fucking do my game the way I want. I've already stated that the game is not aimed at ntr, we're not making a ntr game. This is my last post on this stupid topic, I'm getting a little fucking sick of it.
Yeah, I'll pass. Too many flags, looks like thinly disguised fetish. No, thanks.
As some already mentioned, nobody, except for these who into 'that' kind of thing, wants to hear about bedroom escapades of their love interest prior to them.

Reactions: Daddums

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, I'll pass. Too many flags, looks like thinly disguised fetish. No, thanks.
As some already mentioned, nobody, except for these who into 'that' kind of thing, wants to hear about bedroom escapades of their love interest prior to them.
Yeah most of the people that are into harem games don't want hear about much less see li/future li having sex.

Reactions: Chris2041

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Should add an option later to decide if the MC gets wolf features (ears, tail, etc) like a hybrid, turn full furry like his family or stays completely human in appearance. the cause of the change can be anything the creator wants drugs, magic, etc. I just find it weird to be almost the only human in a town full of beast men.
Want some fries with that too ??

• Haha
Reactions: King0761

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Dev's included on this, but are there any reasons I should join the Patreon? The update sizes are kind of short. Just me, but while there's a ton of potential here, I think monthly releases are somewhat harmful in the long run. Having longer more coherent storylines keeps people more invested if it isn't just gonna be nonstop t&a. There's positives to both approaches, but narrative games shouldn't be monthly for development purposes.
Full hand drawn scenes are time consuming, so can't afford very long updates every month. We focus on 10 scenes per month. It is more usual for us to create content with a schedule for each month. Rest assured that we are consistent in this.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Sure, thanks for bringing the project to my attention anyway. Although I'm a little confused, where in the story did the love interest talk about sexual adventures with someone else?

Reactions: _Zoinks_
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes