4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
I do hope that the transformation thing that was talked about doesn't become a mandatory thing since the being the only human premise was one of the things that pulled me into this game. Other than that overall pretty good update. I do hope to see the MC actually get some action at least once an update eventually (especially the coach), once the story points get there bearings. The fact that this is all hand drawn does explain why the updates take a while. But each update ending in bull balls is really hurting me dev. -jk-

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Sure, thanks for bringing the project to my attention anyway. Although I'm a little confused, where in the story did the love interest talk about sexual adventures with someone else?
What project? I didn't play your game and now I don't have any real desire to play it, thanks to your comments.
I was talking about topic that you were discussing.

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
Yeah, I'll pass. Too many flags, looks like thinly disguised fetish. No, thanks.
As some already mentioned, nobody, except for these who into 'that' kind of thing, wants to hear about bedroom escapades of their love interest prior to them.
The fact that some of you are still trembling over your own head Canon ntr when this game has no ntr shows you haven't even played the game. The mom never talks fucking other guys. The girl in the ally scene was you getting blackmail material which by the way you can now have removed from the game this update. Give it a break this site is filled with NTR crap this game isn't one of them. And back on the mom thing the dev already said that her well endowed comment was about a guy's wealth not his dick.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I saw this updated recently so I took a look at the last few comments to see how it progressed. There's still talk about NTR, the MC hasn't scored yet and the dev has a short temper.

I like the art. I wish the artist well, even if some of the stuff in the background seems to be going through mitosis.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The N-talk is OLD!!!!!!! previous people should stop spamming about it and scaring others ; w;
there was not a single new word about it in any of the new updates nor in complaints from players
Please look at the post above mine. I said "talk about NTR" and there is. I'm implying that there is more talk (there is) about something NOT in the game then there is about the game...

Reactions: SeeYouSoon12

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
After seeing the games future plans on patreon. This game definitely has a interesting future. looking forward to the fact that there will be harem and one girl only routes. Most games I've played have only done harem with no way of focusing on one girl. Curious to see how each girls route and harem routes will play out. Can't wait to see where this game goes in about 2 years time.

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
so based on mc's hair being identical to alice's hair, one would assume, okay definitely siblings. so i thought it was safe, but then it does the bait and switch anyway and hes adopted and the only one that isnt is the sister that resembled him..... like what? aside from the design of "siblings" actually looking related going from great to now off putting since they actually aren't related because of that writing choice, unless we eventually bang ann, the incest tag is false advertising. man does this site really need to get the insekei tag already. if they are adopted and thus not related, then it is not incest.

Reactions: Goldines and Sossse

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
so based on mc's hair being identical to alice's hair, one would assume, okay definitely siblings. so i thought it was safe, but then it does the bait and switch anyway and hes adopted and the only one that isnt is the sister that resembled him..... like what?
I was wondering the same thing but I noticed that at the start of the game the picture of the mc has all black hair so I assume they dyed it to look like Alice's.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes