VN - Ren'Py - Futa Dominium [0.0.5] [AB Software]

1. 5.00 star(s)

scrabnal7

Pretty good start, i really like and i think have potencial :) Good Job dude.
    Maybe in the future we can choose to denegated some futas and being Agresive that have repercussions like some Black Mail or Rape escenes? Maybe too kinky LOL.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BNecro

I am here to say that you are off to a really good start you lovely madafaka :cool: that scene on the train was actually really fucking good.

Luna being put on a situation to either stand up for herself or not, followed by the fact that if you don't stand up for yourself then you get disrespected and used was such a hit! ; "that's what I thought" and the way Bobby cupped Luna's tits making her lose balance and disrespecting her like that was really fucking hot lol! I am here to say more of that please! MORE GROPERS MORE BOBBY! :ROFLMAO:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

Great futanari game with nice writing and world building, decent renders, good humor (I really laughed from jokes during news), and high density of erotic scenes. Scenes themself are also hot. Regarding models - bodies are great, but some faces are rather ugly (Aida and Bobby).

There is not a lot of content so far, but I'm super hyped about the game. My only concern is that development of good futanari games, apparently, is one of the most hazardous occupations on Earth, and author should really look for themself and their data.

AB Software, thanks for sharing!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

logeca

A well-written futanari game with nice world building, without the extreme femdom/sissification crap that plagues this genre. Yes, there's humiliation/domination in the game but it's not as excessive as in other games (at least at the moment). And most importantly: MC is female.

Writing is quite good, art is ok (not flawless though), characters are interesting. There are already some choices (we'll see how they affect the story later on). No visible stats/relationship points so far though.

I was afraid a bit of the political theme mentioned in the description of the game, but fortunately it's not some idiotic political agenda forced by the writer, but more like part of the mentioned world building, adds interesting background to the existence of futas in society.

Game is hard to rate since it's really early in development, so its very short at the moment. But what's there is extremely promising, so I wanted to encourage the developer/other players with my rating!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FutaMommyLover69

Damn its still a bit short , but im loving the this game. The fetishes and animations are very good. Im hoping this is not gonna get abandoned because this game actually looks so promising. The main charachter is smoking hot and im glad you get to decide to make her a fuckdoll to huge futa mommies. Also im loving the background music and sound effects, its a refreshing change from the complete silent games.