gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019

This update got 4 scenes and is the last one on the beast island for now.

The scenes are :

GF x Kay raw fucking + GF can get pregnant with Kay's kids (one of them is with Kay after)
GF x Sandy
MC x Kay ( a POV scene like with Zoe )
MC x Hazel

(You have to get 66 Guild rating and talk to Sandys Aunt first so you can bring Sandy back home)

I did some more stuff but that will be thrown in together with another update later~

it just came out and is very new it doesn't even have the google drive link yet so you have been warned

SkyyLoveAniHProblem

Dec 29, 2023
Anyone have the full save ?

Mine just happened something that at Sandy's house is normal but things before that went back to the beginning, like taking the GF to our mother for the first time

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Game seems bugged, GF got pregnant with Kay's kid but after giving birth it immediately goes into another cutscene where she's giving birth a second time with new dialogue and then it just gets stuck. Anyone else experiencing this?

Dec 31, 2023
I tried to open Mega to download the new update but it says the folder is empty, can someone tell me what happened and why this error occurred?

Oct 17, 2019
Game seems bugged, GF got pregnant with Kay's kid but after giving birth it immediately goes into another cutscene where she's giving birth a second time with new dialogue and then it just gets stuck. Anyone else experiencing this?
I reported the problem but unless your on his discord ani won't respond quickly. And any messages on his subscrister won't be seen for a week because he doesn't check it as often

Reactions: Pixiew

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaFamily-0.2.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I liked this update just for Sandy, hopefully we will see more content from her in the future, does anyone know anything about the next update?

TheSexyMenhir

Sep 10, 2023
Decent game if you are into NTR/Cuckolding. Just does this stupid thing where it offers choices that make it seem like you can play it as a non-NTR game - but that pretty much mean translates to "dont show any sex scenes, all the writing is still completely NTR focussed".

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Decent game if you are into NTR/Cuckolding. Just does this stupid thing where it offers choices that make it seem like you can play it as a non-NTR game - but that pretty much mean translates to "dont show any sex scenes, all the writing is still completely NTR focussed".
Well, the idea generally is NTR or NTS. Cuckoldry of some form is still going to be a thing.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes