Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Is it necessary to start a new save? Right after we have the talk with Alice in the Dining Room, the game says to go wake up Yuki, but my quest log keeps saying that I need to go back to the Dining Room to talk to Alice, and when I go to Yuki's room, it says that I need to first apologize to Kana.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Kana hide and seek locations? Prev page had a post but seemed wrong cuz I found kana first in the garden

Nvm if someone has the same problem, it's castle garden, residential lake, slum tree

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
The creator will delay chapter 2 in order to improve the quality and animations, so do not expect updates during these days

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did anyone ever post a fix for those two scenes not unlocking? I've seen them in the movie folder, so they're definitely in game.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Did anyone ever post a fix for those two scenes not unlocking? I've seen them in the movie folder, so they're definitely in game.
said he was modifying them, so he is going to change the scenes, fix + more modified scenes, but I don't know when this will happen.

Probably when chapter 2 comes out, which is in a month if we subtract the two months he announced last month.

Reactions: Riva

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Dev seems to have rage quit and quit as a game dev after chapter 2 according to his patreon.

Chapter 2 is the last.

I have been thinking about this on how to share this news to be honest.
First of all, sure, people can curse me, swear to me or whatever they want. But, I no longer enjoyed making game as of now.

So, I will hold on for that chapter 2 but after that, I will shut down everything. I am not doing gas lighting or whatever. I really tried making majority of people happy and sacrifice my own happiness. I ended up no longer enjoyed doing game development and decided to quit after chapter 2 is done. It will be cliff hanger. I really do want to continue chapter 3 which is Netori but I literally no longer enjoyed game development due to a lot of drama and stuff.

Sorry, it is my own fault tbh for hearing the most vocal people and I decided to gave up. I am quitting game dev and everything will shut down after chapter 2 is finished. Like I said, I am just here to do those things like shadow play and stuff.

So, if people want to curse me, swearing and several unspeakable things. They are welcome to do so. I have chosen the path of "I give up and fuck this shit".

I make this post public because most people already noticed the quality dropped so bad and pretty much I no longer enjoyed.

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Dev seems to have rage quit and quit as a game dev after chapter 2 according to his patreon.

Chapter 2 is the last.

First of all, sure, people can curse me, swear to me or whatever they want. But, I no longer enjoyed making game as of now.

So, I will hold on for that chapter 2 but after that, I will shut down everything. I am not doing gas lighting or whatever. I really tried making majority of people happy and sacrifice my own happiness. I ended up no longer enjoyed doing game development and decided to quit after chapter 2 is done. It will be cliff hanger. I really do want to continue chapter 3 which is Netori but I literally no longer enjoyed game development due to a lot of drama and stuff.

Sorry, it is my own fault tbh for hearing the most vocal people and I decided to gave up. I am quitting game dev and everything will shut down after chapter 2 is finished. Like I said, I am just here to do those things like shadow play and stuff.

So, if people want to curse me, swearing and several unspeakable things. They are welcome to do so. I have chosen the path of "I give up and fuck this shit".

I make this post public because most people already noticed the quality dropped so bad and pretty much I no longer enjoyed.
was doing things right, but he seems to be an unstable person

But I don't blame him either, half his community was criticizing silly things. I hope he gets better mentally

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Rest in peace. This was shaping up to be a fantastic game, too.
Was it? At what time? Because the game changed directions every few months for the exact reasons the dev mentioned: they listened to the loudest people. Unfortunately the loudest people are ALWAYS the complainers. Content players don't go out of their way to make rousing speeches about how good the game is. At most they respond to the shitposts with a "I like how it is" which is milquetoast and impotent. I overall liked this game in pretty much every direction it decided to go in, but the dev isn't wrong to think they aren't cut out for this. They never knew when to say "No"

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019

Chapter 2 is the last.

Dude the anti ntr crusade/mafia......

toasty201

Jan 15, 2024
Hi i just discovered this game, there is any difference between the routes? i mean there's, for example, more scences in ntr route than the netori route. Or we have the same scene in both routes but with little changes like the MC is viewing or not. Is anyone know?

Also, the creator isn't going to continue making games, right? i was thinking about playing it, and if i liked supporting it on Patreon

PD: sorry for my english if it's very rough

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes