helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Hi i just discovered this game, there is any difference between the routes? i mean there's, for example, more scences in ntr route than the netori route. Or we have the same scene in both routes but with little changes like the MC is viewing or not. Is anyone know?

Also, the creator isn't going to continue making games, right? i was thinking about playing it, and if i liked supporting it on Patreon

PD: sorry for my english if it's very rough

Imo, the routes don't really feel much different.

And, Yep, seems like he's just going to finish this one chapter and let it end on a cliffhanger.

Reactions: toasty201

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Imo, the routes don't really feel much different.

And, Yep, seems like he's just going to finish this one chapter and let it end on a cliffhanger.
The cliffhanger thing is what gets me. It's not like anyone else can go and finish it.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Dev seems to have rage quit and quit as a game dev after chapter 2 according to his patreon.

Chapter 2 is the last.

I have been thinking about this on how to share this news to be honest.
First of all, sure, people can curse me, swear to me or whatever they want. But, I no longer enjoyed making game as of now.

So, I will hold on for that chapter 2 but after that, I will shut down everything. I am not doing gas lighting or whatever. I really tried making majority of people happy and sacrifice my own happiness. I ended up no longer enjoyed doing game development and decided to quit after chapter 2 is done. It will be cliff hanger. I really do want to continue chapter 3 which is Netori but I literally no longer enjoyed game development due to a lot of drama and stuff.

Sorry, it is my own fault tbh for hearing the most vocal people and I decided to gave up. I am quitting game dev and everything will shut down after chapter 2 is finished. Like I said, I am just here to do those things like shadow play and stuff.

So, if people want to curse me, swearing and several unspeakable things. They are welcome to do so. I have chosen the path of "I give up and fuck this shit".

I make this post public because most people already noticed the quality dropped so bad and pretty much I no longer enjoyed.
This is the inevitable result of people asking too much of the developer. One side wanted the Netori path and one side wanted the Netorare path. When the dev tried to put both routes in the game, people started complaining about that as well. Even when the dev remade the original, people still complained.

The dev rage quitting is honestly justified considering all the shit so-called "supporters" put them through.

It's sad that this marvel won't be completed as it was one of the good Futa NTR games out there.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
It's really important to know what you're getting yourself into, and give absolutely zero ground.
Absolutely! But remember, we're not all, that strong minded. I myself have occasionally come under pressure from my team despite being the manager and I had to make concessions.

Of course you have to make your own goals and stick with it, that's a rule of thumb in developing a game. You may take feedback or implement some add-ons using polls, etc but the end-goal should be clear in your mind. That's the only positive way of game development.

BiggestSmoke42069

Jul 25, 2024
Dev seems to have rage quit and quit as a game dev after chapter 2 according to his patreon.

So, if people want to curse me, swearing and several unspeakable things. They are welcome to do so. I have chosen the path of "I give up and fuck this shit".

I make this post public because most people already noticed the quality dropped so bad and pretty much I no longer enjoyed.
Good riddance. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Game development isn't for everybody and if you can't take criticism like an adult just don't bother, and especially don't bother making a patreon/subscribestar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
This is the inevitable result of people asking too much of the developer. One side wanted the Netori path and one side wanted the Netorare path. When the dev tried to put both routes in the game, people started complaining about that as well. Even when the dev remade the original, people still complained.

The dev rage quitting is honestly justified considering all the shit so-called "supporters" put them through.

It's sad that this marvel won't be completed as it was one of the good Futa NTR games out there.
It's a bit strange since I didn't see many people actually complaining about the type of ntr as much. in my opinion I think the complains were more about either how lackluster the updates and game content turned out after such a long time or the dev's constant issues of what type of content should be in the game, especially when on his discord, some guys kept telling him not to do his ideas for either content or the story, due to some stupid idea of theirs what some type a ntr should be.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024

Also the dev's constant dislike and focus on this site (F95) was pretty problematic for themselves. Imo, I know that the response that he got on this site wasn't the best but he seemed to be far too disingenuous of what happened that caused him to dislike this site.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
They could just release animations and let people construct their own narrative. It'd be the best of all worlds. Like each scene has a version that could be NTR and one that could be NTS, but there is no dialog. Just that haunting stare as she silently judges you for allowing this to happen. Best part is that it would cater to everyone as well. Female Jack? Sure why not? We don't have a story, so it's whatever. Someone complains, well... it's not cannon. Someone else complains that it's not cannon? It could be cannon? That's the nice part about video packs.

I do hope they release the cards for the characters.

Edit: Also hope they release the unused assets for all the games. I'd like to see where it may have gone and where it could have come from. Cut content is always cool.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Tif912

Sep 25, 2022
They could just release animations and let people construct their own narrative. It'd be the best of all worlds. Like each scene has a version that could be NTR and one that could be NTS, but there is no dialog. Just that haunting stare as she silently judges you for allowing this to happen. Best part is that it would cater to everyone as well. Female Jack? Sure why not? We don't have a story, so it's whatever. Someone complains, well... it's not cannon. Someone else complains that it's not cannon? It could be cannon? That's the nice part about video packs.
It probably better now to just focus on animating scenes than just making a whole game since the dev abandoning the idea. With this style it probably be better than making a game out of it imo.

Reactions: kayot

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
It probably better now to just focus on animating scenes than just making a whole game since the dev abandoning the idea. With this style it probably be better than making a game out of it imo.
I would be happy if dev just made comics or animated stories like Rated4Futa isntead of game

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021

I do hope they release the cards for the characters.

Edit: Also hope they release the unused assets for all the games. I'd like to see where it may have gone and where it could have come from. Cut content is always cool.
yah man same here i wanted the cards for so long cant any of the pateron supporters ask the dev to release the cards the would be good

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Its very brain dead that it doesn't fix the last scenes of chapter 1, and that it doesn't let us see the things that were done at the time of chapter 2, it's like, at least let us enjoy what you had already done? And what about Paradise Island? Finished but you don't want to because your unstable brain can't think about it? I would definitely want a refund if I had decided to support it.

I wish him the best with his new direction, but this last decision was definitely the most stupid thing he could have done at this stage of his life

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes