sharpys

May 21, 2017
So

To add to this, I understood what happened with some issues, is that majority of devs create an H scenes as a common events aka a separate entities for easy access and trigger and not overwork the game, what happened here is that majority of scenes are in fact NOT common events but instead as auto run IF and switches conditions are met which it can work until it doesn't which happened in kana and Jack First sex, due dumping all events into a single map AND event blocks it overlapped and it always default to that Alice scene.

The reason for the lag in some places despite killing the density and wheather effects is due the ridiculous amount of paralalel events running/trigering at the same time. Like the guest room/inn room/alice home maps, it has over 30-65 events running at the same time, majority being empty events which despite being empty it eats up most of your allocated memory and so it lags really bad.

Why the gallery doesn't unlock all? Well at first I thought it was because it was forgotten to add them to the switch list but actually it wasn't after adding them as i soon learned that the scenes dont exist so they were there as placeholders, copy paste Common events that will fade to black and done. As in the full events like the ntr door and nts sex, but just a small thing was done in those and it was actually hard to find those events and went to carefully check line by line and those scenes are incomplete despite having the videos and pictures.

And for paradise Island for those who don't know because i can't remember if people actually had access, well the map is in the game but you can only access it when you control sayako, and I cant remember when that happens. Anyway, when you get control of sayako you have to go to the massage parlor and move to another room and interact with the paintings on the right where you will enter paradiseisland although the scenes are just a single line and done.
Lol. Lmao even. Who the fuck even does this style of design? This is why Jap devs create gallery maps.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Is it okay to do a completely free to play mini game where i use Sayako as model. Other girls in my game is just my own created. But i like to do a game where Sayako corrupt the female protagonist in my game. Don't want to get any problems later if i borrow Sayako model.
It might be problematic if you were charging/asking money for it but otherwise it shouldn't have any problems and these models were public access

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
There are updates on the status of the second part and fixes to chapter 1

The guy is still working on it but probably by the time the final result comes out, it will be full of bugs that he won't fix

The only relevant thing is that it will be a public version

LordGammon

Nov 27, 2021
There are updates on the status of the second part and fixes to chapter 1

The guy is still working on it but probably by the time the final result comes out, it will be full of bugs that he won't fix

The only relevant thing is that it will be a public version
Well that's a relief. Something worthwhile to come out of it all. For a given definition of worthwhile any way.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
an incomplete version of chapter 2 has been released, it is a wip
what's new? Is it worth downloading?
reading it is like look guys I don't know what the hell I've done but I said I was going to release it today so here it is good enjoy
I have done this but I have not finished it and the paradise island that is not finished either I don't know what I've done, I like money

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
what's new? Is it worth downloading?
reading it is like look guys I don't know what the hell I've done but I said I was going to release it today so here it is good enjoy
I have done this but I have not finished it and the paradise island that is not finished either I don't know what I've done, I like money
Not worth. Walked around a bit and didn't trigger any content, only some dialogues. Then looked into the folder and found only one small scene.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
I don't get why most people that support someone on patreon have to trick themselves into blindly worshipping the people or project that they are supporting.

Reactions: rokrad

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
cant he just fucking put the sex scenes at this point idfc about the god damn game he takes tooooooo long for few seconds of game story and 1 scene it would be better if he just realsed the story through the scenes until the ending

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
Chapter 2 has been released (public)

(almost no content, theres like 2 ending scenes and thats it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: d183

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
seeing the changelog the dev skipped his work past months
Ain't no wonder here - he already made it clear that he will not a single heck regarding the quality of the chapter 2 (which no question will be the last one) and being generally fed up with a mixed feedback, being tugged left and right. When he will be done, he will change his specialty to comics.

Nov 30, 2018
Knew it'd end like this. Guy should stick to comics and renders because he doesn't have the discipline, commitment or work-ethic to stick to a plan and work on something long-term like a game.

Reactions: Nessiah
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes