yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Wait so they put the scenes in the gallery but not in the game? Weird choice, but ok.
Yeah it happened before, like the scene of sayako fucking Julliete in day off, it isn't on the game. But the scenes are on the files, or the shadow plays, etc, etc. Like even the menu has special different animation when, instead of just interclural, but blowjobs and mating press

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
sorry maybe is a stupid question im new, i have to download chapter 1 play it and after the chapter 2 or the chapter 2 have inside the chapter 1 ?

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
sorry maybe is a stupid question im new, i have to download chapter 1 play it and after the chapter 2 or the chapter 2 have inside the chapter 1 ?
They are independent, Chapter 1 has lots of content and stuff. Chapter 2(continuation of 1) has basically 2 short scenes and no gameplay

Reactions: Maacko

Sheikh Khalifa

Jul 10, 2022
hey, ive been stuck in an endless loop at the end on the dining hall right after i talk to alice after jack and kana first sex scene, im told to wake yuki but i cant since i have to apologise to kana, but i just get a line of dialogue from jack overhearing kana and thats it. if i go back to the dining hall, alice is there again and the dialogue repeats, any help please since the last two scenes are theonly one not unlockable from gallery unlock so i need to get them too. even a uncorrupt save file right when you start interacting with yukis door would be nice, since i want to experice the gameplay my self. once again, please help and thanks for any future help.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
hey, ive been stuck in an endless loop at the end on the dining hall right after i talk to alice after jack and kana first sex scene, im told to wake yuki but i cant since i have to apologise to kana, but i just get a line of dialogue from jack overhearing kana and thats it. if i go back to the dining hall, alice is there again and the dialogue repeats, any help please since the last two scenes are theonly one not unlockable from gallery unlock so i need to get them too. even a uncorrupt save file right when you start interacting with yukis door would be nice, since i want to experice the gameplay my self. once again, please help and thanks for any future help.
guys some help please, after having sex with Kana i can´t apologize to her.
What do i do?
Game is broken from that point, you should have read the older replies cause the two scenes are place holders and dont exist or well, at least the full version. And it is an endless loop cause it was badly coded hence the scene dont trigger and overlaps with other things

full save ch2?
Did you EVEN bother to open the damm """""""game""""""? Or least check the gallery?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Apparently the developer is working on remasterings of past animations and new animations for another update . .

It's about time he got off his ass

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes