kayot

Dec 19, 2017

I've took the images under img_menu and turned them into animated png files. I would have turned them into mkv's but they're transparent and I wanted to preserve that. Hence the large file size. In the js code, they are set to a delay of .02 second, so I used apngasm to make them with a 2/100 timer.

I think they look pretty good so decided to share them.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Can anyone tell me how make this game playable on mobile? Since i really wanna play it anytime and also easy too carry around! Hehe

Hilise

Feb 6, 2024
Mega

I've took the images under img_menu and turned them into animated png files. I would have turned them into mkv's but they're transparent and I wanted to preserve that. Hence the large file size. In the js code, they are set to a delay of .02 second, so I used apngasm to make them with a 2/100 timer.

I think they look pretty good so decided to share them.

Umm how is one supposed to watch them or make them play

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Umm how is one supposed to watch them or make them play
I use XnView MP as my graphics browser. It handles most graphic formats without issue; including apng, and is free to use. You can also change the extension to png and most programs (not Windows Photos) should be able to view them. I name animated png files to apng so as to keep track of them since a custom program I wrote that uses the built in GDI libraries in C# (Windows Photos uses this too) doesn't have the ability to see beyond the initial png image in a sequence.

Converting the PNGs to GIFs is a bad idea as GIF is 256 colors max while PNG isn't limited. GIFs will look terrible after conversion. I can convert them to MKV/MP4s if that would be easier for people, though it will destroy the transparent nature of the images. IE the background will become black.

toasty201

Jan 15, 2024
I'm in the chapter 1

I'm having an issue playing this game, in the PROLOGUE when the main mission is to get the copper medal, after the first (secon and third) mission of killing gobblins/slimes/bandits or collecting herbs, i go to Sayako's house and click on the room of her door and i get the text that she is doing something and above I get the message from the image (see image) but no scene is triggered, is that ok? or do all the scenes appear in the game after finishing the prologue?

2024-09-24 22_25_44-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay DT.png
I know i can see them from the gallery, but for that i unlock the entire gallery and that's it

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
there is a new update, the nts scene was finished and a bonus scene was included, but this last one (guess what) can't be accessed because it is bugged again and only a dark screen is displayed

Now, time to wait for a year to fix that lol

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I use XnView MP as my graphics browser. It handles most graphic formats without issue; including apng, and is free to use. You can also change the extension to png and most programs (not Windows Photos) should be able to view them. I name animated png files to apng so as to keep track of them since a custom program I wrote that uses the built in GDI libraries in C# (Windows Photos uses this too) doesn't have the ability to see beyond the initial png image in a sequence.

Converting the PNGs to GIFs is a bad idea as GIF is 256 colors max while PNG isn't limited. GIFs will look terrible after conversion. I can convert them to MKV/MP4s if that would be easier for people, though it will destroy the transparent nature of the images. IE the background will become black.
Please can u tell me to fix the black background thing in simple and safe way.. been my problem since ages ago ... in order tnx!

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Please can u tell me to fix the black background thing in simple and safe way.. been my problem since ages ago ... in order tnx!
When I converted the video, it had a green background. It's caused due to the transparent layer not having a color. Ironically this would be great if this was an over layer on top of another video, but it's just green on it's own. The way to fix this issue is to drop the transparent images on top of a black background in a graphics editor and save each one of them. Then convert that to a video. Video's can't be transparent. As for the final command, it would be something like;

Code:
ffmpeg -f image2 -framerate 40 -i "Alice_Dance_%1d.png" -vcodec h264 -crf 18 "Alice_Dance.mp4"
You could automate the first part, putting the black background on each png file but I'm not to great at that automation on command line. I'd use C# since I'm better with that. I bet ImageMagick could do it. Ultimately it's probably just better to use them as apng files. I may go ahead and do the video thing once I have a bit more time.

That said, this is a very technical post in a game thread.

Reactions: Moonight777

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
When I converted the video, it had a green background. It's caused due to the transparent layer not having a color. Ironically this would be great if this was an over layer on top of another video, but it's just green on it's own. The way to fix this issue is to drop the transparent images on top of a black background in a graphics editor and save each one of them. Then convert that to a video. Video's can't be transparent. As for the final command, it would be something like;

Code:
ffmpeg -f image2 -framerate 40 -i "Alice_Dance_%1d.png" -vcodec h264 -crf 18 "Alice_Dance.mp4"
You could automate the first part, putting the black background on each png file but I'm not to great at that automation on command line. I'd use C# since I'm better with that. I bet ImageMagick could do it. Ultimately it's probably just better to use them as apng files. I may go ahead and do the video thing once I have a bit more time.

Thank you! i'll try the things you just said

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022

Code:

i tried and failed .. im good when it comes using my brain ... so yeah after 8 hours of trying stil cant fix the back ground map being dark .. tnx for helping me tou :3

toasty201

Jan 15, 2024
i just started the game and i have a question...

Regarding to the Chapter 1, aren't the scenes during the gameplay? if i want to see it, do i have to go to the recollection menu?

i mean, The scenes aren't triggered during the game, right?

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes