VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Futa Forest [Sa Nya Nya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kardless

Positives: art is decent and rare to come by given the niche.

Negatives: none of the characters have a storyline other than turn up and get fucked - the end. As a product of this, it's a bitesized game that feels more like a trial/demo than a release.

Overall: Very short little adventure people can try I guess.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

I don't think i should have to say this, but if you don't like Futa on Male, then this isn't for you. However, if that is what you're into there's no good reason not to try the game for yourself because its a whopping 40MB and takes all of 5 min to play through. This is less a game and more of a cluster of images with a common theme where you have to pick the wrong choice to get fucked or pick the right choice to move on to the next girl. Total 8 girls with 1 H-scene per girl; every "ending" (getting fucked counts as a game over, so save before every choice to save time) consists of a single H-scene alongside a whopping two lines of text.
    This would be a much better game if a writer actually wrote it instead of the artist, because it definitely just feels like an art gallery, the text really doesn't add anything to the experience.
    I know I already said this, but try it for yourself despite the score i gave, because its so short that even if you don't like it, it can hardly be considered a waste of time.