RPGM Onhold Futa in the Police Academy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Working title: "Futa in the Police Academy"
Engine: RPG Maker MV
The plot: (spoiler) I can say, there will be quests in academy and practice in the city.
The main character: girl
Sex: futa
Visual content: digital arts
Date of the release: unknown

Here are some sketches.

I've made this thread to share ideas and wishes with people interested in it.

-Man, don't you know what and how to do it?
-I do know, but I won't turn down great ideas.
I'll regularly post here all development news.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
While i'm not a big fan of RPG maker, I love that artwork. Keep up the good work.
I'm familiar with RenPy and theoretically could work in it but a good game will require a lot more arts then.
Unity is still too complicated for me. So RPG Maker is an optimal variant.
Hope you'll like the Maker since the game release.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
She looks cute :) Not going to complain about more Futa content. Look forward to seeing your progress.

LewdMelon

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Looks great, Im the new guy are you on the discord? Gimmie a poke if ya taking team members or atleast some help :)

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
what do u think? how long will take every release? How long until the game comes out? and will there every time a Free version or just for patreons?

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
what do u think? how long will take every release? How long until the game comes out? and will there every time a Free version or just for patreons?
It's too early to talk about the release date, versions and speed of next releases, there's a lot to be done.
Another important thing is people's interest and support (need not be financial). I just wanna know if people are interested in my game.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Your art work is fantastic! I have a feeling this will turn out to be a pretty good game. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
u know i dont have much money to live. but if every one who plays the game and want to suppor you gives 1$ i thinks then its can become fine. maybe there other poeple who can spend more money to support you

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
u know i dont have much money to live. but if every one who plays the game and want to suppor you gives 1$ i thinks then its can become fine. maybe there other poeple who can spend more money to support you

...and I'll have a dollar! *laugh*
Seriously, money shouldn't be the main motivation for a creator, but we can't refuse money at all.
So when I'll make a post for you to look at all locations then I'll make a patreon page.
I suppose, I've still made too little work to ask for money.

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
...and I'll have a dollar! *laugh*
Seriously, money shouldn't be the main motivation for a creator, but we can't refuse money at all.
So when I'll make a post for you to look at all locations then I'll make a patreon page.
I suppose, I've still made too little work to ask for money.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote