Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
+3nX5k.png

Overview:
During the height of the Great Depression, a desperate man sets off in search of treasure and riches.
Instead he finds a hidden village full of women with something a little extra between their legs.
While he return home? Will he score with futas of the village? Or maybe they'll score with him...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: Apollo Seven - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: GALLERY UNLOCKER*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

Pct9vj.png WfnvMt.png 2G4TK9.png +04k0t.png TJmPR3.png HVtUG4.png OOEdkh.png 5rL5VI.png MBjFRp.png

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 1848624

Overview:
During the height of the Great Depression, a desperate man sets off in search of treasure and riches.
Instead he finds a hidden village full of women with something a little extra between their legs.
While he return home? Will he score with futas of the village? Or maybe they'll score with him...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2022-06-03
Developer: Apollo Seven - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 1848621 View attachment 1848613 View attachment 1848614 View attachment 1848615 View attachment 1848617 View attachment 1848618 View attachment 1848623 View attachment 1848620 View attachment 1848622
The tags are 2dcg, anal sex, big tits, creampie, futa/trans, handjob, futa/trans, male protaganist, oral sex, romance, sandbox, titfuck, transformation, vaginal sex, and religion (at least I think religion? Depends on what that tag means but religion plays a big part in the story).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The tags are 2dcg, anal sex, big tits, creampie, futa/trans, handjob, futa/trans, male protaganist, oral sex, romance, sandbox, titfuck, transformation, vaginal sex, and religion (at least I think religion? Depends on what that tag means but religion plays a big part in the story).
DOUBLE the amount of futa/trans? I like you.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well it's the most important one in that list after all.
If it was the most important one in the list then it should be like this instead. The tags are 2dcg, futa/trans, anal sex, futa/trans, big tits, futa/trans, handjob, futa/trans, male protagonist, futa/trans, oral sex, futa/trans, romance, futa/trans, sandbox, futa/trans, transformation, futa/trans, vaginal sex, futa/trans, and religion (at least I think futa/trans religion? Depends on what that tag means but futa/trans religion plays a big part in the story).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is that dialogue card combat i spy?
How interesting, you definitely don't see that one often. If at all. :unsure::coffee:

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Futa/trans is okay but... What about trans/futa?

Reactions: Marcopza99
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes