Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Prision futa 1.0.9 (Updated links ready)
Show less
Aggregate:

- Gallery - (there is a chest that unlocks almost
the entire 7th floor gallery password on discord)
- General's dormitory:
To get to the room you will have to go to the librarian, you will learn a spell to transfer your essence to another existential plane.

- 2 paintings in the general room,

To unlock the giant painting you will have to look for the gold piece.

(clue is in one of the chests on the 7th floor)

--------------

- milk slave box: (note it does not have futa content, it is the only one in the entire game)

- Sister Ntr picture part 2

- Ass slave tribe painting.

ADDED: Sato's first kiss, the first time you meet Helga, if you refuse, that scene will happen, you can also see her in Helga's room talking to her

-----------------------------
(You can use your saves from floor 7 from the previous version)

Bug fixed:

Fixed when you beat Kiriha the screen would freeze, now when you win he will give you 1 or 2 pieces for paintings.

Good luck beating the general!

Reactions: RandomAsh

RandomAsh

Oct 21, 2023
Prision futa 1.0.9 (Updated links ready)
Show less
Aggregate:

- Gallery - (there is a chest that unlocks almost
the entire 7th floor gallery password on discord)
- General's dormitory:
To get to the room you will have to go to the librarian, you will learn a spell to transfer your essence to another existential plane.

- 2 paintings in the general room,

To unlock the giant painting you will have to look for the gold piece.

(clue is in one of the chests on the 7th floor)

--------------

- milk slave box: (note it does not have futa content, it is the only one in the entire game)

- Sister Ntr picture part 2

- Ass slave tribe painting.

ADDED: Sato's first kiss, the first time you meet Helga, if you refuse, that scene will happen, you can also see her in Helga's room talking to her

-----------------------------
(You can use your saves from floor 7 from the previous version)

Bug fixed:

Fixed when you beat Kiriha the screen would freeze, now when you win he will give you 1 or 2 pieces for paintings.

Good luck beating the general!
where is the gallery tho

Reactions: Ninja Head

RandomAsh

Oct 21, 2023
To unlock the gallery you must beat the game, each scene you see in your progress will be unlocked in the gallery.
well I understand you want ppl to play ur game, but can't u at least make it so we can unlock all so far if we search a bit for like a full save you post or some secret button in the gallery?

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
To unlock the gallery you must beat the game, each scene you see in your progress will be unlocked in the gallery.
Not all scenes can be unlocked. 8 floor have some scenes, that i can't unlock, like scenes with guardian or mistress (where you can accept or refuse guardian).

S3xua1

Sep 14, 2019
I'm kinda wanna play this game but how can I do it? 1.Downloaded 2.Press Game.exe 3.New Game and I get this random shit. How to fix that?

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I'm kinda wanna play this game but how can I do it? 1.Downloaded 2.Press Game.exe 3.New Game and I get this random shit. How to fix that?
Click to start from floor 8, if 2 times appears, that option continues to click on floor 8.

Reactions: S3xua1
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes