lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
The title is in Spanish and English, this is because there is another game called Futa Prison.
I can't find any other game named "Futa Prison". I can find "How I Escaped Futa Prison" but that game doesn't have exclusive rights to the words "Futa Prison".

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I really wish there was a walkthrough for this, I am hopelessly lost on what to do ^_^

The only part that I know of that I haven't explored, is a dash across a hallway patrolled by NPC's, but that seems to be a scripted loss, since they will trigger and rush me even if they don't see me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I really wish there was a walkthrough for this, I am hopelessly lost on what to do ^_^

The only part that I know of that I haven't explored, is a dash across a hallway patrolled by NPC's, but that seems to be a scripted loss, since they will trigger and rush me even if they don't see me.
There is a pdf guide in the game folder, and also a link in this post

Reactions: PinkNova

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.2.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
should have made it FEMDOM instead of futa ... I like seeing males getting humiliated mostly by females ... not futa ...

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
cant play it only know English and the Eng is not consistent and when i tern all audio to 0% its still blaring

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
The latest battle has to be fixed. In the second half Beatrice heals herself too much. In 3 turns she heals almost all the damage she took with 1 light attack.
The absolute defence lasts 3 turns, including the activation one. So only 2 effective turns to take action. 1 turn of effective damage with light attack. 1 turn to recharge points attaching the boss with a normal attack. However, the normal attack CAN MISS and if it does, and it happens way too much, you're back to square 1 because you didn't recharge for the next light attack.
Let's also add that the boss every 3 turns has an additional attack that goes through the absolute defence and sometimes you can't attack at all because you gotta heal yourself or you risk the OTK attack.
To sum it up, when Beatrice starts healing, you do almost no damage and if you are unlucky and miss the normal attack that recharges the damage attack, it's like you lost 6 turns

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes