lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
The latest battle has to be fixed. In the second half Beatrice heals herself too much. In 3 turns she heals almost all the damage she took with 1 light attack.
The absolute defence lasts 3 turns, including the activation one. So only 2 effective turns to take action. 1 turn of effective damage with light attack. 1 turn to recharge points attaching the boss with a normal attack. However, the normal attack CAN MISS and if it does, and it happens way too much, you're back to square 1 because you didn't recharge for the next light attack.
Let's also add that the boss every 3 turns has an additional attack that goes through the absolute defence and sometimes you can't attack at all because you gotta heal yourself or you risk the OTK attack.
To sum it up, when Beatrice starts healing, you do almost no damage and if you are unlucky and miss the normal attack that recharges the damage attack, it's like you lost 6 turns
Purple potions to regen magic also get good.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Purple potions to regen magic also get good.
Good to know there's an object for that. I wish I knew earlier instead of spending about 1 and half hour to beat that boss. That would make the battle a little faster, but the healing problem stays.
Gotta admit, I didn't try the battle again yet after knowing that item exists

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
¿Cuál es el contenido ntr de esto y cómo lo obtengo?
[/CITA]
Enter gallery mode, on the 8th floor there is a ntr painting where a futa mother fucks her son's wife, on the 7th floor there are 2 paintings of a younger sister (18 years old) fucking her older brother's girlfriend. (Use the chests to unlock the gallery :D)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
After the first thirty minutes of playing, I felt like my brain had been sanded. After playing even longer, I realized that this is a rather controversial project, but, to be honest, I liked it, but the feeling that my brain was screwed remained.

You can find fault with literally every aspect of this game. Bad adaptation for English (I myself do not speak English), crookedly made triggers and events (duplicate items and more), bad mapping, an attempt at some strange "realistic" plot, a strong dose of cringe of more than one plan (hello Sororitas with a dick from Warhammer). The meme sound of detection or poisoning from the standard sounds of the engine that I hear 90 percent of the time. Even with all these problems, my game never crashed and I never used a guide to complete it. There was only one stumble on my part when I forgot where to go, but it was enough to remember the past events.

But something makes me continue to play it and go further. The further I go through it, the more I actually begin to rejoice for all the futanari and feel ashamed for almost all the guys. The character renders as the content of the game suit me quite well, the animations are funny in a good way. A large number of fetishes, some of which even seemed strange or funny to me (the attack with a powerful fart that makes you want to die), but I just don't pay attention to them. Thank you, author, now I really want to fuck all futas in this prison, but it's still better to find a job and go outside. The game will take a long time to make, and even longer to debug it.

Author, don't abandon your project. 1723335852226.png

Mar 25, 2021
I like this game, I check it every 3/2 updates, but theres just one problem... Dear Ninja "Bajale la espuma a tu chocolate" with the regeneration ratio in Beatrice battle, pls

• Haha
Reactions: Ninja Head
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes