Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
In the change log says "good end and bad end" so i suppose its finished?
These endings are from the battle, each battle can have good and bad endings, floor 6 still needs more content to be added.

The next version is 1.2.8 C (available on patreon) which will be released from here in 2 weeks.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Finally tried this one. Some of the characters are really top-tier—actually transcending the limits of the engine—but it feels like the game is trolling with so much untranslated text and the "TV stock sound effect" farts. Skipping directly into the gallery, the first scene I watched had a police siren all throughout, and was incredibly long before getting to the actual scene. Another spit me out into a random room in the main game.
Really rough for a game so big; think I'd just wait for gameplay videos to be uploaded.

Catal Nion

Mar 10, 2024
Ninjaaaaaaaaa
Como derroto a Erica? Solo le hago 1 de daño y en la opción de magia no me aparecen ninguna habilidad, esto también sucede al pelear con Catrina.

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Ninjaaaaaaaaa
Como derroto a Erica? Solo le hago 1 de daño y en la opción de magia no me aparecen ninguna habilidad, esto también sucede al pelear con Catrina.
seguro entraste al cuarto secreto del clan huevo pero no usaste el botón para recuperar tus habilidades, usa el botón rojo del cuarto secreto.

1723922821625.png

Reactions: Catal Nion

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
UPDATE: Ok , just run behind and rund forward the the dick apperas

The momment I click on that place I return to beginning, no matter when.
Any help to pass this? 1724009059756.png

Last edited:

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to change languages outside of options? I don't seem to have that option, probably since I am running it on a http-server

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes