PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yay for nerf, lol. The whole reason that fight was hard for me was Beatrice healing like 30% of the damage I did to her in one turn while I couldn't attack every turn and had to be paranoid of her OTK.

Reactions: Ninja Head

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.2.8c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
This is like the 3rd game I have seen like this recently. I really hope someone makes a game like this with a Futa MC.
Personally I wouldn't be against Ninja making a side story game one day with a Futa MC. He has the creativity with all the one shot scenes he puts in his game already that could be small games on their own, lol.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I seem to be missing something somewhere, the beatrice fight is impossible or I might be missing some skills
Dev, can you confirm if all I have for beatrice fight is supposed to be electric bolt 1, modified weapon, electric magic level 2, spears of light and golpe de luz?
(also healing and defense but those do not deal damage)
cause try as I might, I deal approx 46 damage with spears of light TOTAL and she regens twice as much at the end of the round.

edit: after cheating my way through fight 2 to fight 3, she gets incredible damage by spears of light, there might be some fuckery afoot.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I seem to be missing something somewhere, the beatrice fight is impossible or I might be missing some skills
Dev, can you confirm if all I have for beatrice fight is supposed to be electric bolt 1, modified weapon, electric magic level 2, spears of light and golpe de luz?
cause try as I might, I deal approx 46 damage with spears of light TOTAL and she regens twice as much at the end of the round.

edit: after cheating my way through fight 2 to fight 3, she gets incredible damage by spears of light, there might be some fuckery afoot.
Huh, I just checked with the latest update, and right out the gate with some SP building I did 110-120 with each hit of Spears of Light. I'm not sure why you're damage is so low in fight 1.

Last edited:

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023

At the end of fight 2 she is immune to light spears you have to use an electric ability.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
At the end of fight 2 she is immune to light spears you have to use an electric ability.
I see, the immunity isn't complete though, as I keep dealing approx 13 dmg, as opposed to literal zero on the third fight when she's standing. That one clicked immediately for me, unlike the second fight where the electric thingy level 2 does approx 15 dmg too at the beginning of the battle. Now i know when something stops working to try every single other attack that failed before again.

also if I understand the spanish correctly, the silver chest in the memory room is a dead end or a riddle that I need to be proficient in spanish to understand correctly?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It is curious that the more censorship there is of small things such as the body of the characters, ages, incest, etc., the more depraved people become

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It is curious that the more censorship there is of small things such as the body of the characters, ages, incest, etc., the more depraved people become
As someone who has been role playing 18+ for well over about 16 years I can say without a doubt nothing has changed. It's just that people have been able to have their kinks more readily available like with games on here, and feel more connected, feeling less like they don't need to hide it. There's still people who likes the extremes, the vanilla, and the judgemental people like there have always been. If anything you can't not find the judgemental types because they go into other people's kinks and demand change like the classic, "Is Futa optional?" or "I'd like it if the Futa on Male game had females", lol.

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh! Ninja just to make sure, I CAN save in the "white" room at the end of this update right, and continue into 1.2.9 with it? Just checking if it will make save issues or not later.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Oh! Ninja just to make sure, I CAN save in the "white" room at the end of this update right, and continue into 1.2.9 with it? Just checking if it will make save issues or not later.
No problem, plus I always include a save in the latest version of each game

Reactions: PinkNova
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes