ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
hmm, maybe you need to give lessons to advance in the game
and try going into the little shed on the right side of your house, if you can enter it you can cut a hole trough the fence of the princess
Ok I got it thanks

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
When connie locked her house what continue i have all for this version with princess rachel and kate and the boss but with connie and the lessons have more?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
theres no content no graphics and its very boring,the game says to talk to connie but theres no option to talk, just a pat on the head?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
How does one collect money in this game? I need it to buy the crystal from Chuck but have none.

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
hmm, maybe you need to give lessons to advance in the game
and try going into the little shed on the right side of your house, if you can enter it you can cut a hole trough the fence of the princess
I can't enter to that shed and I've completed all the lessons

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I can't enter to that shed and I've completed all the lessons
Have you gotten the director to jerk you?

Question - what must i do to be allowed to pass the test for the girls? At present Rachel is back to streaming (now masked), watched the Princess through the fence 3 times. , Connie locked me out have also gone into the common girls' house, but done nothing as they are always asleep.... :-/

edit: just met Kate in the commons.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, how are things going for Futabox's series of games so far?

- Futa in the Police Academy has been on hold since June of '18, reasons i'm not certain about.

- The Shop of Horrors seems to be a spin-off one-shot with the same protagonist, already completed.

- Futa Quest (not Futanari Quest, that would be another game) is a parody game - possibly inspired by Camp Pinewood, lots of barely disguised characters - about a futa teacher with the mission to seduce and impregnate at least 3 students, Connie (Welma from Scooby-Do), Rachel (Ciri from the Witcher) and Princess (Peach). Beside them there's nurse Hanna (milf version of D'va from Overwatch), student Kate (Harley Queen) and principal Maiko (Meiko from Prison School). There are some references to "Futa in the Police Academy" as both a book (a generic student in the infirmary at evenings looking for it) and tv series (Police Adventures, an abridged adaptation Rachel is a fan of) but no other ties, afaik. Ongoing (v.025 came out just yesterday)

I'm not all that attentive or meticulous and met the games just yesterday, so feel free to correct me and add stuff to this recap of sorts on the status of those games.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes