Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a scene with Maiko and the thing in v1.55 or not? It said I need to wait until I do all the the other scenes and only then to talk with Connie at Rachels house.

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
I follow this game quite sometime now, i would say this and mental blast are my favorites by a long shot but honestly the past 2 update were very disappointing. The dev at some point in november or december i think said that they will get the updates faster from now on but it looks like faster doesnt mean better its just a way to keep the community alive i think but personally i would rather want more content and more quality taking its time to be made than faster, short and packed with dialogue with no significant changes,scenes or animations whatsoever.. I really want this game to succeed, i really love the design of the mc and the style of the game, one of the rare games that keep it futa x female and futa x futa thank god!

Reactions: MCDom and Roofus

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
1.65 basically just 1.55 (ended the same, Roxy & Connie torment Rachel) with a few extra scenes for you to unlock (but not in the gallery lol, you better make backup saves if you wanna see them).

It really feels like all of this should’ve been in 1.55 instead of having them separate as 2 updates.

Also, old saves doesn’t work btw. If you advanced too far with Rachel & Connie, you’ll soft lock yourself cuz Connie is needed to deal with Lilith. If your save has her already waiting at Rachel’s place, she won’t be helping you with Lilith in the morning when you go to her.

Last edited:

Ziojack6

May 7, 2021
I have version 1.65 supposedly the trial version there is an error in that version when you start playing it returns you as version 1.55 there is a bug or error I don't know but the patreon version is broken it's like playing the previous version Captura.PNG

Reactions: Jack_Raf

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
What new in this update.......no sex afew dialog...
there is some content, but it is better to start where 1.45 ended, or start again where the patch 1.55 starts. as you can be locked out of some if you have save (like i had) before the final confrotation of rachel

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes