Seeking Futa

PonutLover13

Aug 18, 2018
Games that are very expansive on the thought of Futanari.
Kinks and fantasy welcomed.(The thought of a centaur futa:heartcoveredeyes:)
NO NTR OR CUCKOLD AGAINST THE MC!

Thanks to all.
Likes for anything I find useful.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I kind of like the idea of a centaur futa :biggrin: But I don't really know games in that direction.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This is also the first game I see that has a centaur in a 3DCG game

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It doesn't have to be centaur futa, that was just an example( and personal fetish ).
Won't lie though, that's some mighty fine horses your raising.
The upper centaur is futa (although you can't see that clearly in the render ;))

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Wow, does the game has a name? Just so I know for what to search for in the future? And do you develop this game?
The game's name is The Dreamwriter. I'm the developer, artist, and writer, and it should see a first release before Christmas.

The first release will have a decent amount of content, including the futa centaur and a bunch of other kinks. :D

If I can get it released sooner, I will, but there's a lot of work still to be done on my current game (in the sig).

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The game's name is The Dreamwriter. I'm the developer, artist, and writer, and it should see a first release before Christmas.

The first release will have a decent amount of content, including the futa centaur and a bunch of other kinks. :D

If I can get it released sooner, I will, but there's a lot of work still to be done on my current game (in the sig).
I just love it when developer try something different in games. Especially kinks that aren't used regularly. I'm already looking forward to the game and your other game is already on my list, so will play it soon :)

Reactions: xcribr