Apr 8, 2023
And I forgot to mention, Futadom World has a lot of black screens (which should have been replaced with some artwork long ago) during times when theoretically an erotic scene is taking place, only for the game to then graciously reward us with a simple animation! In my opinion, these black screens are a bit excessive. The game is not in its early stages of development, and from what I understand, these gaps will never be replaced with anything else.

Jun 7, 2019
Think you guys are treating this like it’s a 3Dcg game which it’s not. 2D games just take longer and *most* devs who do them take far longer and are not nearly as communicative as Sacha so I think they’re doing fine. Bare minimum above average. Games just don’t usually last this long. Updates could be quicker but at least the writing, quality, and designs have noticeably gone up. As for the ui update I will say there is 0 reason I need to see my stats at all times. That should definitely be tweaked as should the general intrusiveness of it but it’s fine as a Qol update dunno if it’s possible but an option to disable or enable it would be nice. Also we should definitely get a Camisa Route lots of ideas could work with it you could progress as a spy, or go to a different country like in the Claudia route, or explore the dark upper society. Buddy cop scenario would be fire too.

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Title: Futadom World - Binding Sim Unofficial Android Port
Version: v0.9.5

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you TCMS for sharing the game.

Last edited:

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
The game "Star Periphery" has opted for such a solution, and in my opinion, it looks great! If anyone hasn't played it yet, I highly recommend it! For futanari on femboy fans, is a must-see position!
They are not in the same league. Void produces much better content, at 10 times the speed, alone. But guys like Void are not common in this niche. Also Void is also humble, he knows he is developing smut. So there are no contrived game mechanics to get in the way, and there is no trash-tier fanfics pretending to be "war and peace", like Wallis 2.

I think futadom world is barely worth stealing for free once a year, after 2 tiny updates and half an actual update.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
They are not in the same league. Void produces much better content, at 10 times the speed, alone. But guys like Void are not common in this niche. Also Void is also humble, he knows he is developing smut. So there are no contrived game mechanics to get in the way, and there is no trash-tier fanfics pretending to be "war and peace", like Wallis 2.

I think futadom world is barely worth stealing for free once a year, after 2 tiny updates and half an actual update.
this guy spoke facts. To be honest it's sad to see one of the cornerstones of the genre reduced to a wallet-peeling machine. What is strong is the setting and the "rules" of the game world (futa with giant dicks, sperm that causes addiction etc.) and the animations but it ends there. They've been focusing on useless aspects like character depth, drama, story, memes, cultural references for about two and a half years and barely give any updates on the progress of new content.

Reactions: lthasatan

TheRapist_00

Jun 10, 2018
They've been focusing on useless aspects like character depth, drama, story, memes, cultural references
It could be very good actually cause this game seriously lacks some of these ''useless'' aspects (most of the characters are one-dimensional, almost cartoonish gimmicks, MC himself looks like a walking NPC meme, insufficient world/lorebulding etc). The problem is that was made by a lazy talentless hacks.

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
A lot of opinions als always. to me, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I actually like the world-building and the characters (except for wallis - that story was just a giant waste of time). And the art is magnificent. The only thing I find irritating is the snails pace in which there are updates in-game and for the community. I feel like with the resources provided, there could be a lot more work done. I do not (and will never) play 3d stuff, so this is the game I always look forward to.

and in regards to the new update: the new Vicky date is great. loved every second of it! The Mina stuff didn't do anything for me. I like how we have diverse body types with all the futas, but can we focus on the hot ones more? It is a crime that we haven't gotten more of Shauna or the goth chick. I mean honestly, for a developer so in tune with meme-culture, how in hell has the big dick goth girl not been focused on more already?!

Reactions: Jwow3

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
A lot of opinions als always. to me, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I actually like the world-building and the characters (except for wallis - that story was just a giant waste of time). And the art is magnificent. The only thing I find irritating is the snails pace in which there are updates in-game and for the community. I feel like with the resources provided, there could be a lot more work done. I do not (and will never) play 3d stuff, so this is the game I always look forward to.

and in regards to the new update: the new Vicky date is great. loved every second of it! The Mina stuff didn't do anything for me. I like how we have diverse body types with all the futas, but can we focus on the hot ones more? It is a crime that we haven't gotten more of Shauna or the goth chick. I mean honestly, for a developer so in tune with meme-culture, how in hell has the big dick goth girl not been focused on more already?!
Agree. World-building stuff is cool but it should be expanded a little at a time and not more than that because like hell I'm playing another Wallis mucho texto update. They definitely have much material to work on (goth girls, trad-wives, tik tok influencers of which I can already hear the poor joke like thik cock). I also appreciate that they didn't forget old characters like vicky. Positive points to work on are there. What bugs me is how they lose themself so easily on trivial things and how suspiciously slow they have been working for a few years now.

Apr 8, 2023
I don't complain about the slow pace of updates because I haven't spent a penny on this game, so I can't complain! I also don't insult the creators because that's not my role and that's not what it's all about! But I consider my criticism to be constructive and objective!

Secondly, I also have a few characters whose paths I would like to explore, like Artemis, Athena, Diamond. But above all, Irene! I can't believe we only have one scene with her!

And thirdly, what's with your aversion to 3D games. I had exactly the same! I was excited for FutaDom World because it's my fetish, and I love 2D, and adding a cartoon style to it, I'm in heaven. However, unfortunately, I didn't like the game for many reasons, so I was recommended Star Periphery.

I don't know why I downloaded this game. Usually, I politely thank for the recommendation and that's it. And this is a 3D game, which I was completely uninterested in!!! But for heaven's sake, thank goodness that this one time something guided me, I played this game, and I loved it! You have to try it! You'll quickly get used to this 3D, especially since it's exceptionally beautiful.

And if you have any other reservations like, for example, about thick women. I can tell you that I felt the same way and now I hardly notice it. Because the characters, story, and world are so well-written that I think nothing will scare me away from this game!

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

I really enjoy Futadom World. I haven't played Star Periphery, but I've heard a lot of good things and I'm sure it's great. But I am 100% sure neither game has a blowjob scene better than the glazing you just gave Void. Senpai still doesn't notice you dude.

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020
Positives:
+ Plenty of great watersports scenes in both Mina and Vicky's sides
+ New UI looks fresh and clean, things load quicker too

Negatives:
- Journal doesn't load any scenes and appears to be broken, at least on Mac
- Character name glitch: Player Name has been converted into the default "Silass" for some reason
- Save slots got cut down to 60

After looking at the files, there are additional scenes but I'm not sure how to trigger them.

How'd you manage to trigger Mina events?

I can't find her house

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I really enjoy Futadom World. I haven't played Star Periphery, but I've heard a lot of good things and I'm sure it's great. But I am 100% sure neither game has a blowjob scene better than the glazing you just gave Void. Senpai still doesn't notice you dude.
I played it and it has massive potential but with all of FutaDom's flaws, it still has way more content than it and has a better world so far (in my opinion of course)

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes