4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eK0KdgA_wBH39IMbezcvSKv986HQ3omAG_B84U76w4HWm7JG92etaPBc7ioAKYjd.jpg

Overview:
Futadom World – Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them... before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: FutadomWorld - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.45
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

xxx files Halloween Side game
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

My futa Valentine Side game
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Extras: Gallery Unlock - Signatures -
Walkthrough MOD*

Thank you Brruhh for sharing!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Claudia_Part_One.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
The mini game is pretty easy, though I had problems with it at the start, stay to the edges, don't go near large clumps of drinks, drink water and pee often (hold down the buttons).

Vicky who at first seems like a 'nice' route. Can get kind of brutal and abusive based on one decision near the end. A pretty minor decision if you think about how insignificant an amount it is and how easy that amount is to make near the end. Two high risk teaching assistant sessions can make more than the amount.

In retrospect she reminds me of a 'nice guy' or 'nice girl', as in she's only pretending to be nice.

I like the conversation with Rye near the end, made her character seem less like a bitch, there's more conversation in the game files not in the game. I hope they turn her into a route.

Also isn't the MREA supposed to be in part a protection organization, yet not once in the game or captions do I see them being protective. It's always either corrupt or abusive.

I mean I get that it's a pretty dark and abusive universe but it doesn't even follow its own rules.

I've seen worse demos, I'll most likely continue to follow it.

Last edited:

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
It is the male rape enforcement agency so...
I remember reading one caption that was about a male with an abusive mistress who was found and "saved" by the mrea and ended up getting adopted by the officer that found him or someone working at the care center he was placed at(something about the caretakers or officers can't have bound males while they work there).

I'm curious about why you would have to give her the money in the first place when the law says she get your shit when she binds you(61078 in my case).

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
What's the the two saves and the constant freezing with scenes? If I don't quickly skip the day animation freezes and so does the one relationship up.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
The saves will increase overtime, it seems to be tied roughly to when you pay your rent or tax, I forget which. I've had the stuck skip thing and scene backgrounds going weird also, not much you can do about it. I mean it is a 0.1 alpha release.

I mean I understand if an organisation has members who are abusive, but all members of all organisations in universe seem to be abusive. If anything they're making things easy on their opponent by writing the propaganda for them. I think it's a result of sexual fantasy stuff overriding creating an internally consistent universe, if you notice the stuff that gets written tends to also tick the same boxes which not all people are in to. The same sort of thing seems to happen with some Monster Girl settings.

Exactly when I finally went with Vicky I was up to 6 figures. It just seems like a pretty big change to go from 'loving' to hardcore domestic violence level abusive over $1000, particularly when she previously talked about how much she supposedly hated that sort of stuff. Even if you had no money she would have had plenty of time to save it up. She was able to save up the rest before that and she had the potential of you working somewhere to help her save it up.

Reactions: lockegor

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
Even just having you work as a teaching assistant would work. I would make between $400 to $600 at the high risk tier.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
I'm going to see how much progress they make on the next release and how frequent the releases are. I'm willing to hold off judgement until then.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
really? even vicky gets abusive?.....thought this was gonna be a femdom(futadom) game, not a masochist game.
and ya it has been well over a year since they started on this and it is very small for that amount of time.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
Well the character has two endings. One is abusive the other is all lovey dovey, though even the lovey dovey ending has hints of stockholm syndrome.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes