RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thank you for posting Terrazerg.

Also nice art natniq , Shauna looks really crazy there...hehe
And i feel you, my dream is that one day they fix the art/animation from the last sex scene from Rye's sweet ending.

Reactions: TerraZerg

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for posting Terrazerg.

Also nice art natniq , Shauna looks really crazy there...hehe
And i feel you, my dream is that one day they fix the art/animation from the last sex scene from Rye's sweet ending.
Yeah, Shauna is the best. I find her most interesting when it comes to story possibilities. I was hoping she would be one of the larger women on the dick chart, but she isn't even on the chart.

What a posted was a reworking for a previous piece, here --->

It's unfortunate that my favorite characters are the most minor ones; Shauna, Stacy, and Draga. Oh well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, Shauna is the best. I find her most interesting when it comes to story possibilities. I was hoping she would be one of the larger women on the dick chart, but she isn't even on the chart.

What a posted was a reworking for a previous piece, here --->

It's unfortunate that my favorite characters are the most minor ones; Shauna, Stacy, and Draga. Oh well.
No idea about the first two but it was mentioned before they intend to make a route for Draga. No time date yet since it seems Wallis, the icecream vendor/war vet, seems to be the favorite for next route.

Oct 29, 2019
Get on my level: my most favourite character doesn't even have a name, lol
By the way awesome art. I think Shauna's dick looks a bit weird (too thin and elongated? Like a rapier) but her face is 10/10

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No idea about the first two but it was mentioned before they intend to make a route for Draga. No time date yet since it seems Wallis, the icecream vendor/war vet, seems to be the favorite for next route.
Wasn't Mallory supposed to be after Claudia? I really hope so. I love Mallory and have been waiting for her story :(

Also. The 'drowning death' images creep me out a bit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wasn't Mallory supposed to be after Claudia? I really hope so. I love Mallory and have been waiting for her story :(

Also. The 'drowning death' images creep me out a bit.
No idea about Mallory and Claudia, only that the poll comments seemed to imply people really liked Wallis and wanted her route first.

I hope this "drowning death" also follow a stat check just like when fighting Shauna. All my days pumping iron should mean i can fight off a attacker if need be. :ROFLMAO:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No idea about Mallory and Claudia, only that the poll comments seemed to imply people really liked Wallis and wanted her route first.

I hope this "drowning death" also follow a stat check just like when fighting Shauna. All my days pumping iron should mean i can fight off a attacker if need be. :ROFLMAO:
Of course it doesn't. SUNI is stronger than our character at 100 physique. Remember. One of the major points behind futadom world is that futa are superior pretty much all the way around. (even though they aren't really futa, but dickgirls)

Oct 29, 2019
The drowning scene is there so that Claudia can heroically save the protagonist, wait and you'll see
Regarding physical strength: in futadomworld, it's a mirror of how it works in real life. In real life, most men are stronger than most women, but some athletic women are stronger than non-athletic men. There is no way any male could ever take on Draga, for example, but IIRC it takes 60 physique to kick Shauna off the roof. Artemis is a scrawny junkie, so I think it's pretty reasonable for a 70+ physique male to be stronger than her.

In other news, I hope they tone down the amount of butt licking, I don't want to skip half the scenes again like in part 1

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The drowning scene is there so that Claudia can heroically save the protagonist, wait and you'll see
Regarding physical strength: in futadomworld, it's a mirror of how it works in real life. In real life, most men are stronger than most women, but some athletic women are stronger than non-athletic men. There is no way any male could ever take on Draga, for example, but IIRC it takes 60 physique to kick Shauna off the roof. Artemis is a scrawny junkie, so I think it's pretty reasonable for a 70+ physique male to be stronger than her.

In other news, I hope they tone down the amount of butt licking, I don't want to skip half the scenes again like in part 1
You don't overpower Shauna at all, though. You dodge around her and kick her off a rooftop. You don't need much strength to do something like that.
The futa are STRONGER, not DENSER. Their weight shouldn't be very different from a male of the same size. Making a 100 pound person move two feet to fall off the roof is something even a non-athletic person can do with a kick. Your legs are incredibly strong. They have to carry your hefty bulk around all the time, so even out of shape people have some decent kicking strength.
The only way a male would win in a face to face in this story world would be with skill. Martial arts, a decent weapon, an inept opponent. Strength for strength the males lose. Period.

Side note: The devs did kind of apologize for all the asslicking. Instead of just one or two people writing a scene for it, apparently they ALL did, lol. So hopefully that doesn't happen again. Because I skipped those scenes, as well.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This. :cool:
The average futa got more physical prowess than the average male but that can be changed with training. The developers have been going this route a few times already.
Killing Shauna, being able to outrun the robbers/rapists on the buttfuck lane street and even overpowering Rye to take the money from her on Vicky's route.

Anyway i get the feeling this scene will either follow the stat checking pass or indeed will be there for Claudia to save the day.

ps:
The ass licking didn't bother me much, i know that likely there are patrons/fans out there who must enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
In the first part of Claudia's route I don't have to remember bad ending, I bet that in this update to come will happen, since it will be long. I hope you have scenes with the Chief too.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
The ass licking didn't bother me much, i know that likely there are patrons/fans out there who must enjoy it a lot
Eh sure, but you could most likely say that about any niche fetish. It's ok to include these things but you don't wanna go too hard on any individual fetish outside of the ones the game already based around (i.e. futanari domination) else you wind up alienating those who aren't there for that.

Like if it was just one ass eating scene then whatever but when it seems like there's a whole update revolving around ass eating then it's a bit much. Especially since the previous update was basically just all about getting tortured

It does make a bit of sense in that if this was the full game and you weren't just waiting for a new update to a specific route then you could just pick the route you want and not go down the, say, torture church route. Though there's a lot of people who have been thirsty for Claudia for years now who might not be into ass eating so it's an understandable reaction.

Reactions: Alfiomar

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say. While the game is more entertaining than I expected when I first started it out of curiosity, the church route creeped me out so badly I had to stop playing.
I've never been one for straight up torture.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes