RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe we can already said there is a trend for each route to feature different kinks based on the preferences of the target. Rye was fisting and some light bondage, Demetria was heavy bdsm and now Claudia have some ass licking and watersports.

Just saying that people should get ready to different things when they(devs) do a new route. Imagine the kinks on Mallory route when the devs finally release it. :oops::p

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Have to say. While the game is more entertaining than I expected when I first started it out of curiosity, the church route creeped me out so badly I had to stop playing.
I've never been one for straight up torture.
Due note that the game is very serious about the 'DOM' part in its name. :p

That said if you like a more lighthearted (as much as Futadom allows lol) tone to the game, funnily enough I would suggest you do Rye's route. Yes, that Rye, the one that looks like if Satan's ashtray grew legs and a 10+ inch penis. It has lots of humour, suspenseful moments, and even somewhat of a wholesome ending if you could believe it.

Being dominated in some fashion will always be a theme of Futadom World, and it can go terrifying lengths. But you can take solace in the fact that the Church route is very much the worst of it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

That said if you like a more lighthearted (as much as Futadom allows lol) tone to the game, funnily enough I would suggest you do Rye's route. Yes, that Rye, the one that looks like if Satan's ashtray grew legs and a 10+ inch penis. It has lots of humour, suspenseful moments, and even somewhat of a wholesome ending if you could believe it.

Being dominated in some fashion will always be a theme of Futadom World, and it can go terrifying lengths. But you can take solace in the fact that the Church route is very much the worst of it.
Fuck that, I hope Betty will have the "" "worst""" route ;)

• Haha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I started this game when the second part of Rae's route came out. I've unlocked every image, every story part, and even have had several arguments about errors and continuity issues on this forum :p One of those was that the effect of futa cum on the main character instantly mindwiping him made no sense, due to several story points. A patch or two later we got the current 'int drop' type cum effect which I had argued for. It would be a bit interesting to find out if that argument actually had something to do with the change. Maybe a dev reads these forums. Maybe a patreon member read it and posted it there as their own idea. Who knows?
I came back and saw a comment about the 'torture' and added my two cents, which was how that earlier comment came about.

I agree about Rae's route. Its the one with the most positive feels. She also had one of the most relatable characters with the overbearing parent making her act out.
I've actually used a LOT of the info in Rae's route as evidence for several of my continuity arguments, lol.

Suni's route was too soft and cutesy for me. Even with Shauna's part, which I avoided the very first time because I had already maxed my stats before getting there.

Vicky's route felt incredibly weak. I'm guessing it was done as one of the earliest, before they began to get better at writing. She was just a generic 'male chauvinist' type character with little fleshing out. Barely better than a side character.

But, still. Demetria's route really did creep me out. So much so that I haven't found the game even remotely arousing since. Nearly every time I play, I see something that reminds me of it.

Still up in the air about Claudia's route for rather obvious reasons. I didn't care much for her before the church arc, and her content so far feels a bit wishy-washy. She goes from beginning Rae levels of being a cunt, to tsundere when she acts like she has some kind of crush on the mc (childhood friend), to 'sweet' with the way she treated the 'baby bird' (only sweet according to the story). That extreme bipolar nature doesn't endear her to me.

I still want Mallory content. And maybe a bit for Chloe (the crazy bar girl).
I remember seeing something a few months ago saying Sally might get her own story. But she's a bit TOO stupid to be a main interest, I think. Unless she's part of Draga's (heard she may get one as well) content.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Saw this is on here too. Damn. Itch.io has this on there and I finished Rye, Vicky, Demetria and Suni.

Suni was the best imo. Wholesome in a super dark game, but Rye's was the most surprising. Felt like they REALLY took their time on her route to flesh out a deep story chock full of references including the movie Mommy Dearest. Demetria's was really out there and I got the best of the options given... but you are getting into a church/cult in a land thats alien to us...

I always felt the chubby blonde in the gym had a route but i could never get to it... Gig the stats and it becomes a nice casual VN.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i really hope that they suprise us with rye and their family especially the mother(forgot her name??).
I am pretty sure they said in the comments that they plan more Renata content of some sort.
Rye's mother is in jail so i kinda doubt we will see more of her. But maybe another threesome with Rye and Renata is possible as a add on to Rye's route. :unsure: :p

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Rye's mother is in jail so i kinda doubt we will see more of her. But maybe another threesome with Rye and Renata is possible as a add on to Rye's route. :unsure: :p
Rye's mom (Renee) only goes to jail if you successfully complete Rye's route (without getting a bad ending and without getting bribed by Renee). Otherwise she is a free woman and a powerful one at that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Rye's mom (Renee) only goes to jail if you successfully complete Rye's route (without getting a bad ending and without getting bribed by Renee). Otherwise she is a free woman and a powerful one at that.
Getting bribed is also a bad end, though. Not sure why you split them up.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Because it doesn't result in game over - you can still pursue other paths with lots of money at your disposal.
Getting bribed means that 5 days later Rae comes and causes a bad end. You can only 'pursue other paths' if you have less than that to finish them.
I haven't read anything about that being changed.
Besides. Working up to the fuck bike job gives around $1200 per go. So money isn't a problem once you grind out your stats a bit.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Getting bribed means that 5 days later Rae comes and causes a bad end. You can only 'pursue other paths' if you have less than that to finish them.
LOL, I didn't know - never actually tried to play on after accepting the bribe beyond the point where you return to the town with shitload of cash.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Clearly the strategy is to accept the bribe, then before the 5 days limit you use the escape at the end of the church route to get facial reconstruction and a new identity, Rye goes all business-like for a while but never finds you and then just reverts to her usual bitchy self. Truly a master of crime.

(Warning: I do not know if it would actually work like that, it could, but it could also just result in Rye finding you no matter what, ignoring the church's reset.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't read anything about that being changed.
Besides. Working up to the fuck bike job gives around $1200 per go. So money isn't a problem once you grind out your stats a bit.
Was going to point that out about the bad ending.
By the way the name is Rye. Out of curiosity, why do you keep calling her Rae (notice that in previous posts)? :unsure:

Agree about the gameplay system, it only takes a bit of time to master. I found that on hard mode the game is quite balanced after you understand the mechanics. By the time i started doing Claudia's route i already had invested on Stacy's store and stil had thousands more.

any updates as to when in july they will b releasing part 2?
No hard date, but considering they mentioned 3 weeks as a timetable if they devided the update in two parts i guess by the end of july we will see Claudia part 2.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was going to point that out about the bad ending.
By the way the name is Rye. Out of curiosity, why do you keep calling her Rae (notice that in previous posts)? :unsure:
I blame my roommate of 12 years.
His name in nearly every game we play together, as well as many of his internet accounts, is Raeonn. Rae for short. He pronounces it 'rye'on.
And ever since I started playing this game, that's how I've read Rye's name phonetically. So the answer would be 'habit'. Or possibly muscle memory, since I've typed 'Rae' so many times over the last decade.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I blame my roommate of 12 years.
His name in nearly every game we play together, as well as many of his internet accounts, is Raeonn. Rae for short. He pronounces it 'rye'on.
And ever since I started playing this game, that's how I've read Rye's name phonetically. So the answer would be 'habit'. Or possibly muscle memory, since I've typed 'Rae' so many times over the last decade.
You obviously want to fuck your roommate, it's ok ;)

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes